Author Topic: Pivot (and/or Stykz) - Platform animation [Megathread] SUBMITED ANIMATIONS! (OP)  (Read 17081 times)

Let me re-phrase that: Does anyone here use Stickpage and has a Stickpage forum account?

Also, its about 4 am in Italy so these are my last three until the after noon.

Keep in mind, I started using Stykz only a few hours ago.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 09:42:03 PM by Shadowed999 »

16 fps. 50 47 frames.
there's a lot wrong with this, particularly how much force he gets jumping off the wall when he slows down way too much before reaching it. i've fine-tuned the mistakes such as his legs going through the wall/floor, and had a little muscle-like effect when he pulls his leg up towards him as he hits the floor.

this was mainly just a chance for me to mess with backgrounds.

edit: made him holding onto that 2d pole a little nicer, as well as removed three frames so he would jump a little faster on and off the wall. it didn't really help.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:46:00 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

I found this one a school computer, downloaded ever since I tried it I loved it.

16 fps. 50 47 frames.
there's a lot wrong with this, particularly how much force he gets jumping off the wall when he slows down way too much before reaching it. i've fine-tuned the mistakes such as his legs going through the wall/floor, and had a little muscle-like effect when he pulls his leg up towards him as he hits the floor.

this was mainly just a chance for me to mess with backgrounds.

edit: made him holding onto that 2d pole a little nicer, as well as removed three frames so he would jump a little faster on and off the wall. it didn't really help.

It's nice quality.

Making a huge project. I'll give you guys a sneak peak as soon as I can.

Also adding a animation tab for animations. So keep uploading! Best animation will be the icon!

There is also a funny easter egg in the op if you can find it

Send in your homemade stk files as well! It will be great if we can share our sticks! (so homo)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:46:28 AM by Trogtor »

^homo^

Looks pretty smooth to me. Nice!
I'm guessing that's pivot?

my god the nostalgia

help me please

my god the nostalgia

help me please
call a doctor there isn't much we can do with a case this big

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aM9YAMOGDhM#

i tried i really did
pretty good but the transactions could be another smoother (HUGE priority)

Other than that it's great great

I'm guessing that's pivot?
yesir

i tried i really did
mobile links
fffff i dont know how it took so long for me to remember to just replace the m with www
my only problem with it was that the was the music just sort of slid out awkwardly.

i apologize. my phone automatically adds. m onto links whenever possible

I though they were fine, Shell. The music was a bit wierd though.
yesir
nice

So, Trogtor, when are you gonna have an animation contest?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 05:10:55 AM by Shadowed999 »