SPO - VAULTS.

Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 72421 times)

okay so i think we have concluded that no one wants to do:
  • terrain
  • medieval
  • exteriors

so with this info, i have concluded that we will be doing a vault. inspired by fallout.
basically, an underground system of hallways, living quarters, atriums, and stuff like that.
i'll be planning this out on the spo server soon. it's gonna be awesome!

okay so i think we have concluded that no one wants to do:
  • terrain
  • medieval
  • exteriors

so with this info, i have concluded that we will be doing a vault. inspired by fallout.
basically, an underground system of hallways, living quarters, atriums, and stuff like that.
i'll be planning this out on the spo server soon. it's gonna be awesome!

but, fallout is futuristic

but, fallout is futuristic

what barn said.
i mean we wont do anything futuristic as in, neon lights and space ships. bomb shelters are fine :P

Any server info yet?
When will building servers be up?

(Also, how many members were dropped from the clan? That list seems so much smaller..)

Any server info yet?
When will building servers be up?

(Also, how many members were dropped from the clan? That list seems so much smaller..)
before my 'absense' there were approx 13 members on the list. i've removed any inactive ones (like furdle and dwaif) for the time being until they get back from vacation. so right now, there are 9 total members.

i'll start planning out the build tonight on the SPO server (it should be up right now if you want to start creating small props like furniture and light fixtures)
be sure to keep a retro 50s ish style on it. no futuristic neon light stuff.

My current schedule is from 10pm to 2am.
I don't have a lot of free time with no days off.

Long live SPO!

"Who said you can't live forever lied. Of course SPO lives here forever, love. Forever love."

All right, im out on the SPO server now planning out the vaults. this is how we're gonna do it:

there will be a minimap with a color coded system, and a list of what each color is. the main entrance will be build, along with some hallways to set the theme of the vault. you can pop on the server at any time and start constructing a color coded area. DO NOT START BUILDING ONE AND NOT FINISH IT.

i'm doing this while waiting for breaking bad to air, so i'll be on planning until 9:30 EST. you can pop on and help plan this thing if you want to.

HARD AT WORK!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:00:19 PM by Pass »

the atrium on the vaults is almost finished. we're getting some external clan help (jitank) on the exit cave.

my idea for this build is a vault escape. kind of like a prison escape, except the guards kill on sight and there is no freekilling. there will be a max of 5 vault guards.

Long live SPO!

"Who said you can't live forever lied. Of course SPO lives here forever, love. Forever love."
asap rocky

the atrium on the vaults is almost finished. we're getting some external clan help (jitank) on the exit cave.
i dont understand why he doesnt join a clan already
especially one like SPO

imho hes one of the best builders ive seen

my idea for this build is a vault escape. kind of like a prison escape, except the guards kill on sight and there is no freekilling. there will be a max of 5 vault guards.
i support this x4

Haven't had much time to play Blockland since my semester started.
Ill be absent for a while.