Author Topic: iOS Jailbreak/Android Rooting Megathread - Next JB coming @ iOS 7.0  (Read 22674 times)

The lockscreen is AndroidLock XT, it's just customized
thank you

thank you

And the wallpaper is default iOS. The slide to unlock thing is listed in that big list of extensions I typed out a couple pages back.

Bump and

I have just Begun the process of installing an untethered jailbreak on my iPod touch 4g, Looking forward to using Cydia and various other apps

Currently reconfiguring everything to work and look nicely with iApplesauce HD, this thing needs tons of workarounds to look nice... :s

oh my god this was PAINFUL but i guess it turned out alright

I have a Pandigital R70F200

Would it be possible to load the Play store and to run something like Metal Slug 3 for Android?

[img width=40 0 ]http://puu.sh/24NmG[/img][img width=400 ]http://puu.sh/24Nol[/img]
What theme is that?

holy crap that looks amazing
time to look for more themes

I thought that applesauce hd wasnt compatible with ios6.x
or arent you running ios6.x

• Reboot system now
Reboots the system.
  • Apply sdcard:update.zip
I assume this applies the sdcard:update.zip file to the phone/tablet without removing clockwork from the system, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Wipe data/factory reset
Deletes all the data from the device, this is required before flashing with twrp, not sure about clockworkmod.
  • Wipe cache partition
Wipes the cache and possibly dalvik cache partition, this is also required before flashing with twrp, not sure about clockworkmod.
  • Install zip from sd card
Like the install button on twrp basically.
  • Nandroid
Basically you should make a Nandroid backup when you want to flash a custom ROM (or anything else that could forget something up, when you install CWM you should make a backup before you actually install superuser), making a Nandroid backup backs up the OS, Cache, and all the user's data and apps.
  • Partitions menu
Allows you to mount, unmount and format different partitions such as /data /system /cache /sdcard etc.
  • Advanced
Options such as reboot but go into recovery, wipe dalvik cache (so no choosing the wipe cache partition on the main menu does not wipe the dalvik cache), fix permissions, show log etc.
You're welcome.

I thought that applesauce hd wasnt compatible with ios6.x
or arent you running ios6.x
i have 6.1, i had to use multiple tweaks to remove things to make it look right

I have a Pandigital R70F200

[img]http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/spin_prod_582788701[/img

Would it be possible to load the Play store and to run something like Metal Slug 3 for Android?
This is all I can find. I have no idea how trustworthy that is though.

I have never rooted my android device and I would like to learn how to install a custom ROM and stuff. I have a Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4g

As far as I've read up on, I just install ClockworkMod to my device, and then that will allow me to install custom roms? Any recommended software/applications/whatever. Should I upgrade my android version to 4.0?

I would appreciate help so I don't blow my phone up :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 11:38:12 PM by Messes »

I've thought about jailbreaking before