Author Topic: iOS Jailbreak/Android Rooting Megathread - Next JB coming @ iOS 7.0  (Read 22689 times)

i dont need warranty 8D

That's why I only jailbreak after my warranty is up. You never know what could go wrong with it.

Well, tried JBing my iPhone redsn0w 0.9.15b3 tricking it with 6.0 ipsw and ALMOST got it!
Also, my mom told me to turn off comp so gonna do it tomorrow wih results for ya.

flashed a custom kernel to my nexus 7, resulting in greatly improved battery life

course, i'm sure it helped that the screen wouldn't turn on.

YAY Thanks Redsn0w
Oh wait
it's tethered :C

Jailbreaking isn't illegal in any way. Once you void your warranty, it's gone. You can't get it back, at all.
I never said jailbreaking was illegal. I said trying to claim you have a warranty that you voided is illegal.

I never said jailbreaking was illegal. I said trying to claim you have a warranty that you voided is illegal.
I was responding to this:

I'm just going to go ahead and point out that this is probably fraud and illegal.
this is probably fraud and illegal.
probably illegal.

I was responding to this:

Did you read what I quoted or just post blindly?

OK, to stop argument:
If you jailbreak (voids warranty) it is not illegal

Once you void your warranty, it's gone. You can't get it back, at all.
When I said this, I was really talking to Trifax when he said "thus keeping your warranty valid and active."

I guess I just posted blindly or whatever.

When I said this, I was really talking to Trifax when he said "thus keeping your warranty valid and active."
Oh. The way you quoted me made that difficult to understand.

I really wasn't paying attention to who posted what, sorry.

Uggghhh
Apple, hurry up and release iOS 7 so someone can find a huge hole and create a jailbreak.

Uggghhh
Apple, hurry up and release iOS 7 so someone can find a huge hole and create a jailbreak.
do you have iphone 4/3gs and ios 6.1.3 and want to jailbreak? ill help