Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132980 times)

Yes, that is a very good observation you've made.

Whoops. I should not skim lists next time. I still see no reason behind this fix, though.

what announcement

The official announcement on the official homepage of blockland that kart racing officially is a part of blockland.

The official announcement on the official homepage of blockland that kart racing officially is a part of blockland.
oh

SpeedKarts got updated a while ago. Badspot, update the gamemode with the new sounds and HoverKart plz :C

I think Badspot should make an another sports pack with

-Baseball and bat and glove
-Tennis racket and ball
-flip player

Flip player is like being on the skis but when you jump in the air, you'll be able to use your mouse to do a backflip or front flip or side flip.

That is my request

Badspot, while I am in the loading screen for your server I can hear sounds and see death messages.

Badspot, while I am in the loading screen for your server I can hear sounds and see death messages.
I thought it's been like this for ages?

Didn't even know you weren't supposed to see death messages...

Yet again, it has been like that.
Since forever.

I wonder if Speedkarts got default there may be a chance of Iban's Healthbar becoming default.
Its really useful and lots of server have it now.I have only gone to 2 or 4 servers that don't have it.

I wonder if Speedkarts got default there may be a chance of Iban's Healthbar becoming default.
Its really useful and lots of server have it now.I have only gone to 2 or 4 servers that don't have it.
Why would it be made default if healthbars were already a default feature that got removed?

Didn't even know you weren't supposed to see death messages...
i know that you see death messages, and you've been playing blockland years apon years.

Have vehicles always taken precedence over brick loading?  It seems as if vehicle updates really slow down ghosting in speed kart servers