Poll

Do blood and gore belong in Blockland?

Yes
97 (42.4%)
No
132 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 229

Author Topic: Blood and gore  (Read 9313 times)

I just realized the issue, the hand, foot, and chunk debris that go flying with the player's body are just DTS with a red texture on them, i don't think you can color the debris the same way you can color custom player model parts or whatever

What about using colorShift?

That would set it for all gibs.

not that how it does work, you have to manual re-write the color code in the script aslo replace the color.png. It took me 10 mintues to edit it replace red change to green, I just release Blood Slime at topic add-ons. If you want look inside that zip folder and figure it out and you can play mess around with the color code and replace color.png.

What about the young players? They can be disturbed by it. I don't really think Blood and Gore should be in the game. I like the regular death better cause the gore has a chance of causing lag due to the flying objects and emitter's. Overall, I don't Blood and Gore should be default. People can download it to their server. If it were default, it would be in every server and certain players can be disturbed by it.

What about the young players? They can be disturbed by it. I don't really think Blood and Gore should be in the game. I like the regular death better cause the gore has a chance of causing lag due to the flying objects and emitter's. Overall, I don't Blood and Gore should be default. People can download it to their server. If it were default, it would be in every server and certain players can be disturbed by it.
umm It need enable/Disable for each player want see it or not. I need to think figure it out.

umm It need enable/Disable for each player want see it or not. I need to think figure it out.
I agree, Cubelands. If it were to become a default add-on in Blockland, there should be an option in Admin Controls to enable or disable it.

I agree, Cubelands. If it were to become a default add-on in Blockland, there should be an option in Admin Controls to enable or disable it.
Agreed.

yes, but what if other player not want see it. When host enable it... still they can see it. WHAT IF someone not like it. I consider make client toggle blood something like that.

yes, but what if other player not want see it. When host enable it... still they can see it. WHAT IF someone not like it. I consider make client toggle blood something like that.
I don't see that as being a possibility?

haha
torque's way too stuffty for that, and i really don't feel like badspot's going to go out of his way for ~the good of the children~ or whatever

Have you seen how much bloody decals people put all over their roblox games? Even the devs don't care about blood. So I think it's not that bad

Have you seen how much bloody decals people put all over their roblox games? Even the devs don't care about blood. So I think it's not that bad
You posted exactly 2 seconds after I did, in the DayB topic.

I think blood and gore do not belong in this game at all, but if it is only in a single gamemode (Since people only really use custom) I don't' think it is that bad.

Before v21, there was the default blood, I think it's fine.