50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101859 times)

If I can get people I'll do it.

I need an opinion on the situation I'm in.

I was outback shooting my gun, keep in my that I'm within city limits. Apparently a couple BBs that hit the can bounced over my fence and onto the sidewalk, and a dysfunctional, nearly insane family on the other side of the block flipped their stuff and told me to stop, because I'm going to injure their kids and their precious tinted windowed car with neon underglow, yet all of that is on the other side of the block. I did what she asked, and didn't shoot for the rest of the day, with no argument. Then a few hours later, a police officer arrived to their house, and the woman was shouting and pointing at my house. After a couple minutes of that, he drove away, and I didn't get an unexpected visit from the police.

So after my parents heard about what happened yesterday, they got ticked at how the family responded to the situation, and they are trying to make me go back yard and shoot the gun right now, even though the family is out there. So, if I were to go and shoot, would I be in legal trouble?

I did research, and I can't find anything for my area. I live in Pennsylvania, Lycoming County, Williamsport.

TL;DR Can I shoot in city limits when a crazy family asked me to stop once already

i doubt it

also im pretty sure most cops wouldn't give a stuff about a teen shooting a airsoft gun unless they were trying to harm someone

Honestly the insane family shouldn't be able to do anything about it, you are at your own house afterall.
Just make sure to hit a box.

Bump.

Aftershock, what happened?

so my MP5 has a gear problem in it somewhere now comes the fun part to see where it is

Open the gun and spin the main gear and see which one is skipping/not grabbing

post more cool guns that i want

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_672_834&products_id=39927

GBB SVD
Real wood
490-570 fps.
hot hot hot
damnit i cant actually get that one
suggest more reasonable ones for me to drool over!!

ok if you are going to get a beginning pistol get 2 of these
http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=33415
best AEP ever

Does anybody know of any mp7/lovey pdw type models between $70-120 bucks?

OT: Im in Alabama atm. Isnt this Vance country?