50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101877 times)

So my dad is getting back into airsoft because he wants to excercize a lot more, and he said we (being me, my brother, and him) will go 'softin next weekend (he's going out of country next week). His AK mag was broken so he had me order a new mag and a molle mag pouch. He let me get a flash hider too because mine got bork.

For a starter airsoft brand should i buy a crossman? Because i need to know soon because i will be getting a airsoft gun or 2 at the end of the month.

For a starter airsoft brand should i buy a crossman? Because i need to know soon because i will be getting a airsoft gun or 2 at the end of the month.
Only starter gun you should get is a spring shotgun. A good starter AEG brand would be a lancer tactical

Echo1 or Lancer

What do you think? I'd like an admin pouch to complete the look a bit more but I'm not sure that I really need it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:14:05 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Bump, accidentally edited instead of posting.

What do you think? I'd like an admin pouch to complete the look a bit more but I'm not sure that I really need it.

Its alright for a starter loadout. I would suggest a 7.4 LiPo Battery as well. Also Fal mags can be a little loose in a m14 pouch.

Its alright for a starter loadout. I would suggest a 7.4 LiPo Battery as well. Also Fal mags can be a little loose in a m14 pouch.
I would like to do that, but a high mah lipo battery along with the charger is a hefty price.
What would you suggest for a magazine pouch?

I would like to do that, but a high mah lipo battery along with the charger is a hefty price.
What would you suggest for a magazine pouch?
For a the mag pouch, just go with a m14 pouch, it will be a little loose but you can always rig it to fit nice. Its not very common to find a pouch specifically design for a FAL, G3 pouches can work as well and most 7.62 pouches.

Here in NC, two kids got long-term suspension for playing with Airsoft guns in their yard before the school bus came to get them. They were on their property, too.

Ridiculous.

Here in NC, two kids got long-term suspension for playing with Airsoft guns in their yard before the school bus came to get them. They were on their property, too.

Ridiculous.
that is the dumbest thing i think i have ever heard.
ay yo my friend wants to be a terrorist for Halloween and he needs an AK-47
i advised him to buy a cheap spring powerd airsoft one but we couldnt find any good looking ones for $12 or under. now we are trying to find some templates online to make it out of wood but we arnt having much luck with that either. any suggestions on the airsoft?

nevermind we found a template http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/36574885.png and him and i will post the replicas when we finish them
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:40:59 AM by GhostStar »

So I saw a cheap vest that came with a bunch of stuff and jumped on it.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=11673
I won't have to use a chest rig, either, which is nice.

I like the rig a lot, but if they have it in OD I'd get that instead, it's better than black in almost any enviornment

ay yo my friend wants to be a terrorist for Halloween and he needs an AK-47
why