50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101818 times)

As sidearms, pistols don't need to meet huge performance expectations like your primary, so it's mainly down to just reliability and preference of style imo

That said avoid most WE Techs, and what kind of pistols do you like?

My pistols get jammed a lot and only halfway work.

I enjoy pistols that can be shot semi-automatically.

My pistols get jammed a lot and only halfway work.

I enjoy pistols that can be shot semi-automatically.
TM Glock 17... or Echo1 Lone wolf.. KWA HK USP.45 MATCH, top 3 I can think of

TM Glock 17... or Echo1 Lone wolf.. KWA HK USP.45 MATCH, top 3 I can think of
The lone wolf seems pretty neat, the extended clip would be real useful.
http://echo1usa.com/x/licensed-products/lone-wolf/timberwolf/

Just got home from a big MilSim event hosted by Airsoftdepot.ca  That stuff was intense. getting trapped in a room in pitch black when the enemy team surrounds it, it gets sketchy, never have I seen so many tracer rounds fly into a room from all angles. Middle finger is also swollen from being shot.

Not gonna let this thread die. Just picked up a Tracer unit, some Larue index clips and a Glow Patch!

Harm omg I'm laughing so hard right now stop

Also, Tri, that foregrip is too close for comfort to the magwell. Might as well just grip the magwell.

I hate using the magwell for a grip, the foregrip is just far enough out of the way where I don't touch the magwell and its comfortable for me to hold. I would have bought a magwell grip if I wanted that :/

Anyone ever play at Black Ops Airsoft South?  Formerly known as the Swamp.  I just moved to an area near it and I want to hear opinions on it.  My stepfather and I plan to go and check it out Saturday morning, when they will be having a game.  Or so I heard.  I've seen some videos and it looks pretty good so far.

Just a question.

Sorry can't say I have. I'm canadian so I have limited choices of fields where I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT3W6jinl78 This was a milsim game that I took part in with a few guys from our team. Although I am not any of the guys you see in the video, I was in the main part of the action were these guys werent.
At one point were they are behind tires and a run down trailer I was across from them having a firefight in the loading bay/kitchen area... It was hard not to get smoked by a sniper when crossing the doorways..

just ordered a well r4 mp7.
welp there goes all of this weeks paycheck!!

So I took a look at some of the pistols I had, and I found a relatively small spring-action one that still works.

...I can't find the safety on it, though

Also, Tri, that foregrip is too close for comfort to the magwell. Might as well just grip the magwell.

You don't really think that, do you? That's kinda dumb, no offense.

For people who don't want to hold the magwell or put one of these on it:

you can put a foregrip on it that's really close to the magwell but still have extra length such as this. It's all about comfort and imo this is the most comfortable position:

idk about you but I never put a foregrip at the end of the rail. That just get's way too tiresome and uncomfortable, especially carrying an all metal gun with multiple accessories