50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101827 times)

I was eyeing that Vintorez before too. Doesn't come out 'till Feb of 2014 lol

I was eyeing that Vintorez before too. Doesn't come out 'till Feb of 2014 lol
yeeeaaaah...

Just played airsoft with a bunch of friends, and the first time did really good.

22 kills 4 deaths, everyone was surprised I managed to get some nice kills.

yeeeaaaah...

If you do end up getting it, post comments on the battery storage, From what I've heard about it from retailers that got the early access model, the battery storage is poop. Don't let that bother you, I modified my PDW so I don't have to worry about poopy battery storage

If you do end up getting it, post comments on the battery storage, From what I've heard about it from retailers that got the early access model, the battery storage is poop. Don't let that bother you, I modified my PDW so I don't have to worry about poopy battery storage
I have an 11.1 stick, should be fine.

yeah you should be, but its still got an oddball spot for the battery. For my PDW I removed the gas tubes and put a 7.4 mini lipo in the shroud area, and for my m4 I put 2 11.1v lipos in each buffer tubes

So, remember that field I was talking about?  Well, tomorrow they're having a game that starts at 11am and ends around 10pm.  Hopefully I'll be going, so what do you guys think of my load out?

I've got a hydration carrier on the back of my vest, the gun is a KWA SR7 DEVGRU, with an 11.1v lipo battery, 1000mAh.  I have 4+1 120rd mid caps, and (hopefully) enough BBs.

e: I'm not wearing my multi-cam in the pic, but I have a set, as well as a pair of mesh goggles.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:51:58 PM by blazerblock2 »

a pair of mesh goggles.

Don't skimp out on eyepro, If I were you I would get ballistic goggles or glasses. Mesh wont save your eyes from a bb shard when it breaks on impact of the goggles, also the paint chips and can get in your eyes. I use to run Mesh goggles.. now I don't after seeing someone almost lose an eye to a bb shard.

BBs generally only splinter if they are biodegradable, however I'll take your advice into mind when I make my next order.

Anyways, game went down Saturday and I had a great time, sore as a motherforgeter now. 

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 02:25:49 PM by GhostStar »

I'm probably gonna get an a&k M249 para either sometime this week or over the weekend

For the poll, obviously the city and the forest have more tactical cover.

Got my hands on a rare Tanaka Colt SAA. Its not the metal shell version but its still hard to find.

The metal version that used the shells however was banned so if you find one of those you best grab it because it can be worth a lot of money.

Once upon a time I made a $200 rig + $180 primary AR + $125 gas blowback pistol
But my mom hates guns so I would have to move out for that and I haven't graduated highschool so I'll pass for now