Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!

Poll

Where do you like to battle?

Forest
36 (34.6%)
City
50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101867 times)

I like in a CQB area,
My dad owns a store

Also got a new gun!
It's a moded m4 long barrel custom flash hider and a big ass scokpe!
Woooooooo

Anybody got sheild experience, I'm bout to head to wasilla so I need to know some tips

I have my grip 6" away from the mag and hold it much like this

lots of control, not a ton of strain, and a steady hold

Scar-H 600 fps $200?
600 is insane

I have my grip 6" away from the mag and hold it much like this

lots of control, not a ton of strain, and a steady hold
600 is insane

Yeah that's whats good about shorter length weapons with foregrips is that your control point on the weapon isnt as far as it is on a carbine length weapons, where your arm extends out further than CQB length weapons, putting more strain on your body.

it's here.

it's orange because uk law and blah blah blah ( i actually prefer it orange imo ;0 ).
next pay day i'll be buying more magazines from amazon with .20 and .12 bb's, maybe a vest too. getting some £10 sight thing as well too.

it also came with 1 low cap 40 round magazine and a 120 mid cap (?) magazine. pretty cool stuff.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:44:27 PM by MunkeyCheez »

next pay day i'll be buying more magazines from amazon with .20 and .12 bb's,

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. If you plan on having this gun for a while, treat it with a little respect. Putting .12g bbs in it will forget up the inner barrel. It will scratch it to stuff. Even risky going with .20g bbs.

If you want my input, go for .23 or .25 Goldenball/elite force/bb bastard Seamless, double polished, with accuracy to .01 BBs. Never buy Crossman brand BB's, anything thats clear/.12 or anything cheap for any reason what so ever.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 06:03:54 PM by -Triforce- »

I've thought the concept of airsoft is fun, but it seems like a stuff ton of money to sink into something I won't always have time to do.

I've thought the concept of airsoft is fun, but it seems like a stuff ton of money to sink into something I won't always have time to do.

Its initially a lot of money to start but once you get going its cheaper then other similar things *cough* paintball *cough*

your gun and gear will cost a lot. ammo only cost 15 bucks for 2000 rounds sometimes less, usually thats all you need is your own ammo and walk on fees for the field..(after you get your gear, gun, etc..)

.20's are fine lol just dont buy from an unreputable maunfacturer. King Arms is a fantastic BB brand.

.20's are fine lol just dont buy from an unreputable maunfacturer. King Arms is a fantastic BB brand.

There fine but they don't have the umph of a .25. I  just find that .20 don't always have the best quality.. Even with Elite force .20s and sometimes King arms.. I still say I would recommend BB Bastard anyday, they make sure there is no imperfections on any BB...

Goldenball .25 all day ery day in ery gun

probably gonna post a family gathering soon, should it be outside or inside?

Goldenball .25 all day ery day in ery gun

Luv u zloff <3 xxooxx

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. If you plan on having this gun for a while, treat it with a little respect. Putting .12g bbs in it will forget up the inner barrel. It will scratch it to stuff. Even risky going with .20g bbs.

If you want my input, go for .23 or .25 Goldenball/elite force/bb bastard Seamless, double polished, with accuracy to .01 BBs. Never buy Crossman brand BB's, anything thats clear/.12 or anything cheap for any reason what so ever.
yes sir, my mistake sir.