Author Topic: Watch Dogs  (Read 1610 times)

I didn't see a topic for this so here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That city!

the shops the can on the ground the people it looks a liven its beautiful!

I saw this a while ago, getting it for sure.

Is that the only gameplay so far?

Yay, more games I can't run.

I hope the hacking mechanism isn't some gimmick that you can only do in very limited spots in specific missions only

I remember seeing a video where the guy hacked the traffic lights, causing some crazy accidents. I imagine you can use it outside of missions and get some cool results.

Hopefully I can run this, it looks pretty good. Though, if I can run GTA IV on almost max settings, I should be able to play a game that was developed for the PC, or ported properly.

Rumored System Specs:
Watch Dogs system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i3 or i5 dual core processor or better
RAM: 1GB
Graphics: 512 MB RAM, Nvidia 7-series, AMD 3000-series
Operating system: Windows Vista
14 GB of hard drive space

Watch Dogs system requirements (recommended)
CPU: Quad core Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, or AMD FX 8000 series chip
RAM: 2GB (4GB for 64-bit OS)
Graphics: 1GB Video RAM, Nvidia 500 / AMD 6000 series.
Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit
14 GB of hard drive space

Man that musical score is pretty great. Reminds me of Portal 2.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:39:43 AM by Awdax »

I hope the hacking mechanism isn't some gimmick that you can only do in very limited spots in specific missions only
no, they basically discussed it as a universal feature that can be applied to hundreds of things.

Is it just me or is that the most living city I've ever seen in a game?

ohgod the hacking looks so cool like the traffic lights and that bridge!

deus ex / saints row

What I liked is the part where he saved that guy from the car, I hope they have more opportunities where you can do little things like that, it makes me feel good.

the basic theme of the game is that you're a vigilante with access to the most powerful arsenal anyone has: a city's infrastructure. and you're only targeting "bad" people. trouble is, how bad do they have to be to justify what you saw there.

yea I liked that part and the dialog was good

Yeah, the voice acting was great. It was like I was watching a movie. The audio and motion-cap was really good.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am and was for this game. I can't wait for more information hopefully at GDC.

ugh I remember the announcement trailer.  I almost died