Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788841 times)

I hope I didn't offend you by insulting your favorite game.

My bad.
You aren't offensive, you're just annoying.

go stuffpost somewhere else.

You aren't offensive, you're just annoying.

go stuffpost somewhere else.

Lol quit dismissing me; this is the place to be for open, candid discussion of starbound

Well there's also steam, but you're more likely to find chuckleforget's richardlickers there.

That still doesnt mean you have to keep saying that you think the game is stuff every page
we get it, you dislike the game, you dont need to remind us all the time.

i will declare it stuff if the game still runs as bad as unstable

Welp, time to re-install Starbound and see how this update is after all.

EDIT: Update got pushed. Whoops.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:58:10 PM by AtlasBlue »

That still doesnt mean you have to keep saying that you think the game is stuff every page
we get it, you dislike the game, you dont need to remind us all the time.

As long as I own the game I have every right to state the facts, as does anyone else.

You don't have to be so defensive, babe.

Isnt this update revolved around doing stupid quests in order to progress? nice way to make the game "open space exploration game" and it totally doesnt make the game Linear at ALL

Isnt this update revolved around doing stupid quests in order to progress? nice way to make the game "open space exploration game" and it totally doesnt make the game Linear at ALL

There's nothing like being strong-armed into seeing new content and having everything in the game held hostage until you do so.

As long as I own the game I have every right to state the facts, as does anyone else.

sure, but you dont have to state them 50 loving times

is that horse AI some stuffty joke chucklefish is pulling or what

It turned into a stamp card collecting tour.
GO TO THE DESERT PLANET GET THAT TECH CARD STAMPED, BE SURE TO VISIT TUNDRA AND TOXIC PLANETS ON THE WAY OUT.

I still wish they would replace the crystals for the avian AI with the birdgirl AI from that one mod

I still wish they would replace the crystals for the avian AI with the birdgirl AI from that one mod
"it's better if it has boobs" - Flatflyer

More like "It's better when the AI avatar thing they've been parading around for months now actually looks like care went into it instead of just being a handful of talking rocks" but yeah go ahead and try to start stuff with Flatflyer again because that's gone just swell for you in the past.