Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788835 times)

I've found a bunch of blueprints and vanity items you guys can have if you want.

Including a pair of butterfly wings, and a banana hat.

Some flower chest blueprints, and other things.
I'm more after food blueprints, but I'll check out what you have.

If it's possible to co-op the mission (dunno if you can), I'd deffo join you in that if you'd have me.
Sure, why not. I found a really powerful rocket launcher in my most recent run, it really comes in handy.

I can't defeat the stupid first boss.

i literally beat the boss on my first time encountering it. you just flip all the switches and activate that thing below it.

the third stage where it has four lasers, the areas directly above it and below it will not be touched by the lasers, so just get directly above it or below it when it starts again. so easy

and those major health guys just keep running from them while shooting with a gun, and start doing loops around that area where you found the first one.

i literally beat the boss on my first time encountering it. you just flip all the switches and activate that thing below it.

the third stage where it has four lasers, the areas directly above it and below it will not be touched by the lasers, so just get directly above it or below it when it starts again. so easy

and those major health guys just keep running from them while shooting with a gun, and start doing loops around that area where you found the first one.
How the hell do I get ahold of the mission to do it in the first place? It's for the crystals to repair your FTL, right? I heard I needed Steel armor to get it, so I went to get oil. Doesn't seem to make steel, so how do I get ahold of steel?

you also need iron. oil and iron will get you steel

you also need iron. oil and iron will get you steel
I already have both of those. Do I need the ore or bars?

So you got lucky.

I already have both of those. Do I need the ore or bars?
Bars and an alloy smelter.

pretty sure you need to make them into bars first. i think you also need the better furnace but i forgot what its called
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:41:52 PM by Crispy_ »

So you got lucky.
Bars and an alloy smelter.
Don't have an alloy smelter. What's the recipe?
Nvm, found out how to get all this stuff. I can fight the boss now. Also, he means alloy furnace.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:41:59 PM by The Subject »

Got stuff tons of healing water. I love this stuff.

Double post.

It says i need an Iron Crafting Table. To get it, i gotta craft it, but i dont have the recipe. To get it, i need to obtain one in the world. Its rare. What do i do now?

Double post.

It says i need an Iron Crafting Table. To get it, i gotta craft it, but i dont have the recipe. To get it, i need to obtain one in the world. Its rare. What do i do now?
You should already have it from the first quest at the outpost...

You should already have it from the first quest at the outpost...
IM SO loving STUPID. GAH. Realized that just after reading this. Thanks. I really need to stop skimming this. My first experience with this game was known as boring, so I just made it a habit to skip most things.