Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 782985 times)

I found a sewage dungeon but it didn't have any loot.

found a big fat apex community and took all their bananas
found two avians in huts for some reason and stole a gong
yeah it's pretty tight up in here

is there a way to make all that stuff?

Game is pretty fun so far! Kinda tough by myself. No friends to play it with ever since a falling out a while back. Oh well.

The enemies are literally all pokemon.

You find all of it.

I was just wondering if there was another way to obtain it

I think my biggest complaint right now is that a monster stomping around on the ground with a permanent frown and a bloody loving axe for a tail is a passive mob, while a happy colorful bird will stop flying majestically around to vomit blood all over any adventurer it lays eyes on. Appearances are no indication of abilities or behavior.

I think my biggest complaint right now is that a monster stomping around on the ground with a permanent frown and a bloody loving axe for a tail is a passive mob, while a happy colorful bird will stop flying majestically around to vomit blood all over any adventurer it lays eyes on. Appearances are no indication of abilities or behavior.
I love that, lol.

That's a big part of the feeling of adventure, it's great

So I found a gun merchant

I'll trade some weapons with you guys if you have the pixels / blueprints / tech.

Add me on steam if you're interested.

So I found a gun merchant

I'll trade some weapons with you guys if you have the pixels / blueprints / tech.

Add me on steam if you're interested.
or you could just post the planet coords