Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 774918 times)

oh it doesn't? I guess I just got bored and quit before I got far enough to do anything

made a neat lil' mod
Is that a placeable music station that plays the same tunes you can play on your instruments?
Because if so sign me the forget up i need this in life

Is that a placeable music station that plays the same tunes you can play on your instruments?
Because if so sign me the forget up i need this in life

it's a modded version of the object called club decks, swapped the graphics and music to something more fitting.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=745792013

download here

it's a modded version of the object called club decks, swapped the graphics and music to something more fitting.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=745792013

download here
on a more serious question
WHY does your character not wear pants? why only the panties?

there's a joke about to-love ru to be found somewhere here.

on a more serious question
WHY does your character not wear pants? why only the panties?

succubus sorta theme
plus i was bored

Originally I thought the Ursa Miner sold mining equipment, not the material itself.
Wish I knew that on my first run. (Check text for Floran iirc said nothing about that)

Dont they sell drills and picks too?

Dont they sell drills and picks too?
yeah they sell drills & picks and the materials/bars

Question: What is the current version of starbound? my modem broke a little while back and im still on pleased giraffe

Question: What is the current version of starbound? my modem broke a little while back and im still on pleased giraffe
V1.0.5

i hate how Novakid's are made to be cowboy's and stuff. i hate the specializations for everyone. they're gross.

So I have enough materials to make a full suit of Soldier's Armor for my Glitch, but I just realised that the armor parts I've acquired in exploration and merchants have the same exact stats. Are there any armor set bonuses in Starbound? Would there be a point for me to making the Soldier's Armor? I like the appearance of this space suit, so I wouldn't need the Soldier's Armor for cosmetic.

there are no set bonuses as far as i can tell

you'll need your own race's aegisalt/ferozium/violium gear to get end-game armor however
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:04:36 PM by Cybertails1998 »

merchants sell beta armor that basically has the same stats as regular crafted (some last tiers aren't available for purchase though