Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.

Author Topic: Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.  (Read 3410 times)

Intro

Right, So Nibble has now posted his third topic of his trench wars in the last 48Hours because he apparently cannot take the hate that myself and people are giving him of his stuffty run server. Anyway. I will talk more about him and how he works in the notes section below Quotes and Pictures.

Quotes & Pictures

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63475003/February%2021%2C%202013%20.txt

Notes (Giant Story)

Alright, I'll go over the honest truth of the entire 'Nibble vs Glass' stuff he started that I want nothing to do with.

Me and Nibble somehow met on his skiing server way back when, and we talked, had some fun and what not, and we ended up making a fun little video (never released), and then hung out for about a week, we then stopped talking for maybe a...month was it? And I decided to come by and say Hi on one of his servers he had open, and I get banned upon joining.

So I message nibble asking what it was all about and he tells me I back stabbed him, blah blah something else I forget, and i'm like "What are you talking about?" and hes like I stole one one of his maps so i'm confused as can be, say I didn't do it, and he just continues to accuse me of it without any proof what so ever, and he starts raging, I try to reason with him, say I didn't steal any of his maps, hes overreacting to something I didn't do. But he still refuses to listen and goes on with it.

So about a year passes and i'm hosting my crappy Trench Wars with the flat, brown slate, with BF3 weapons, and he joins (under new name of Xavia) i'm clueless to who he is and go on with my own business and I try to apologize and restart between us, but Xavia decides to be a douche about it. I'm not going to explain this, i'll let the chatlog do that for you. ChatLog Of Xavia on my server.

Soon later we start talking as friends....kinda? And we talk and play together on my server and his, then he decides to tell me he 'borrowed' my map for his server to even us out between me stealing his, and I disagree and tell him I never stole any of his maps, he starts a argument about yes I did, I still disagree, goes on for like 10mins of Nibbles false accusations. It doesn't end well. I end up making a drama(Drama Link) about him stealing my map and using it as his own.

So after a other nearly a year (this week) he comes back yet again with his Trench Wars topic, same trench wars as always, stuff map, stuff host, and of course, stuff weapons. Me and a few other people bash on him a bit and tell him how his server still gets no players because he refuses to listen to the community blah blah, and he gets mad and LOCKS the topic, ok, no big deal really, right? Nono, but he comes backs, post a new topic, locks it before anyone can post, and unlock when he wants to update, which defeats the purpose of a forum topic, and he gets bashed for his server and spamming again, he locks it, and posts a lovely 3rd one. But hey! The more the mirier, right?

Anyways, Nibble is just a ignorant, stubborn, friendy(I know that's not a word) host that wonders why he only gets five players and no one likes him. He needs to stop posting forum topics and also going strait to accusing people with no evidence what so ever, and I needed to get my side of the story out because he is annoying me with his lies and stupidity. And if you are still reading this, well, you will probably post something useful instead of "get banned".

End

honestly, now

you had me at "Nibble"

so, he remade your trench wars server

you decided to tell him it was a crappy build and whatnot

then he got mad. am I following you on this?

so, he remade your trench wars server

you decided to tell him it was a crappy build and whatnot

then he got mad. am I following you on this?
He still hosts a out of style build, it's called efortless style. It's where you plop together a crappy thing and attempt to call it a server.

But not only does he host a bad server, he also loves banning people for nothing and acusing them of things they didn't do with no evidence and go around telling lies.

He still hosts a out of style build, it's called efortless style. It's where you plop together a crappy thing and attempt to call it a server.

But not only does he host a bad server, he also loves banning people for nothing and acusing them of things they didn't do with no evidence and go around telling lies.

ah.
yeah, he seems like a moron.

Nibble can't seem to take the slightest criticism whatsoever, can (s/h)e?

*sigh* /support

You probably shouldn't be the one judging him for making many topics about his server, Glass, but he still seems like very irrational which isn't acceptable in this community.

you shouldn't be talking about making many topics lol.

but that doesn't excuse his behavior though. nibble is a moron.

why is it every drama glass makes people always call him out for such things

seriously guys :<

You did attack him first.

why is it every drama glass makes people always call him out for such things

seriously guys :<

i'm not trying to turn the topic against him. i'm just saying that was a hypocritical statement: not because he's glass, but because it was a hypocritical statement.

but that doesn't excuse his behavior though. nibble is a moron.
I make new ones because i'm banned, he makes them because he can't take hate of a crappy server. I get hated on my topics for like 5 pages before people go away, I never locked them tho. He just doesn't realize how the forums work.

beep boop what a handicap beep boop

I make new ones because i'm banned, he makes them because he can't take hate of a crappy server. I get hated on my topics for like 5 pages before people go away, I never locked them tho.

either way it's still your fault that you get banned.

He just doesn't realize how the forums work.

neither do you.

he's still an idiot though