STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!

Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24637 times)

i would like to say sorry, even tho i got no idea what happen or how, i would like to say sorry.

You must not have tried hard enough. I could say some of the same things about Blockland that you say about Roblox.
As for the note to parents, Roblox is a kid-friendly game and site.

Hence the COPPA compliance.

Roblox doesn't have much spark to me, probably because blockland caught me first. I'll give you that much.

I could've sworn it said COPPA Complaint.

And Blockland doesn't have much spark to me, proably because Roblox caught me first.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 07:07:28 PM by Rombom »

You must not have tried hard enough. I could say some of the same things about Blockland that you say about Roblox.
As for the note to parents, Roblox is a kid-friendly game and site.

Hence the COPPA compliance.

Roblox doesn't have much spark to me, probably because blockland caught me first. I'll give you that much.

I could've sworn it said COPPA Complaint.

And Blockland doesn't have much spark to me, proably because Roblox caught me first.
Touché.

Ok, lets stop this stuff right now. It is getting on my last nerve. Rombom, you came to these forums, and you werent half as noobish as mario71, which I credit you for very much. However, this is going to turn in to something that will produce around 100 "Roblox is better" or "Blockland is better" youtube videos. I can see it now.

Roblox is Roblox, Blockland is Blockland. Lets leave it at that.

Ok, lets stop this ice cream right now. It is getting on my last nerve. Rombom, you came to these forums, and you werent half as noobish as mario71, which I credit you for very much. However, this is going to turn in to something that will produce around 100 "Roblox is better" or "Blockland is better" youtube videos. I can see it now.

Roblox is Roblox, Blockland is Blockland. Lets leave it at that.
He was being nice, he meant "Since when can blockland do that" in a nice way, leave thema ll alone, get of their forums, and theyll stay off ours, its that easy, you have ruined the name of Blockland, nice job, lets all play what we want, and theyll play what they want, every person has their own intrest, and we play Blockland because it amuses us, Roblox amuses them, were all the same people just with different things that amuse us, just let this end, Please Badspot, lock this thread

NOW LOCK THIS PLZZZZ

Seriously, we have no need for this...

When was the last time someone flamed Roblox?

*cries*
Birds are dieing! :(
I understand pain and suffering

Seriously, we have no need for this...

When was the last time someone flamed Roblox?

Its good for some cheap lulz.

Remember: The internet is serious buisness.