Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24832 times)

I gotta say this, I just played it, well, I die at 2 thousand bricks, and this just looks like a really poor rip off of Gmod.

And I still have yet to see a rocket into space, houses that are destroyable, dedicated servers for everyone's map when they play online, or even a simple scripting language that many people can pick up on and learn fast.
we already have ALL OF THAT. =/

Rockets in space: Its coming, srsly.
Houses that are destroyable: We have ones that can catch on fire, be hammered, be blown up... ect.
Dedicated servers dominate blockland ? :{
Simple scripting language,,, don't ask me, ask the Add-ons forum.

Yeah, raiding those forums sucks.  Can't raid properly and there are no admins to be found.

The majority of the raid is over, but I don't know if there are a few more lone DESUs still spamming.

MrDoom, stop saying that Roblox is better.

Blocklanders, stop saying Blockland is better.

Please, we're trying to seal the barrier back up. This'll happen every day if we aren't careful, and who would want this happening EVERY DAY?

Not me. And, most likely, not you.

Please, we're trying to seal the barrier back up. This'll happen every day if we aren't careful, and who would want this happening EVERY DAY?

I think it would be fun.

I think it would be fun.
So do I.

...You two are total idiots. Let Badspot settle this.

Alright, fine.

Make a rocket weapon in under 50 lines of code.
Done and done.
Cookie if you know the funny part about this.

Code: [Select]
if(!isObject(rocketLauncherFlashParticle)
{
exec("Add-Ons/Weapon_RocketLauncher.cs");
}

datablock ProjectileData(RLProjectile : rocketLauncherProjectile)
{
directDamage = 50;
}

datablock ItemData(RLItem : rocketLauncherItem)
{
uiName = "HiDmg RL";
}

datablock ShapeBaseImageData(RLImage : rocketLauncherImage)
{
minShotTime = 1000;
}

20 lines. HA!

Look at my art!

How disfigured can it get?
Lol.
But seriously, we need to separate again.
However, Mario71 (NOT Mario7121) should get bhant for being the one who tipped the domino that started all of this chaos between these 2 communities, who aren't even that related...

That, and that gannon101 n00blet should also get banned for being stupid... Lol. The other 2 roblox guys are ok since they A) aren't stupid and B) probably won't hang around anyway, lol.

Ace

How thoughtful of the staff at the Roblox forums!

They deleted my apology post!

Lovely!  :cookieMonster: