Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24755 times)

And this is in open beta. Basically the same thing.

Age is irrelevant when you are a diehard fanboy.

need we repeat ourselves?

----------------------------------------
listen little b!tches, roblox is a game, not a copy of this game. in fact, its way different. its more fun. PLUS its in alpha testing or whatever they call it. theyre still making it

You're probably just a little 5 year old who got upset because you didn't know how to build anything good in Blockland, and now you joined your kind (noobs) and you're insulting Blockland.

We can see your true attitude. Idiot.

ganon you sound like a 10 year old handicap monkey, so shut up
the game sucks
its hard to build anything GOOD
it lags
people can spam and blow your builds up with out any restriction
and yes iv played
yes iv been on a server
yes it sucks ass

We are the hardest rappers out. Period.

it matters because I want to know if you're under 13 or just handicapped.

listen little b!tches, roblox is a game, not a copy of this game. in fact, its way different. its more fun. PLUS its in alpha testing or whatever they call it. theyre still making it

Yeah, and they're already making you pay money for stupid shit like hats.
It's not more fun, it never will be, the site is terrible, the server browsing thing is terrible, the avatar thing is terrible, and the fact that it took me more than 10 minutes to find the god damn download is even more frustrating.
Eat shit and explode.

Most people on roblox are 7.

If you don't like Blockland, dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT

You're probably just a little 5 year old who got upset because you didn't know how to build anything good in Blockland, and now you joined your kind (noobs) and you're insulting Blockland.

im not 5. twice as old. and i never played blockland and i only will to test it out. plus we arent noobs.

im not 5. twice as old. and i never played blockland and i only will to test it out. plus we arent noobs.
you are noobs
try loving blockland and then see if you still want to play failbox

Ganon, you just don't know what you're talking about.

Eat shit and explode.

GET THESE MUTHARFAKING handicaps OFF THIS MUTHARFAKING FORUM.