Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24418 times)

Alright, really.

I am a moderator on Roblox, are we have kept the division between our two games quite solid for a long time. The comparison is next to nothing. Your game allows for a very high brick count, good detail, and large fun multiplayer maps.

Our game allows for lower brick counts, but still multiplayer fun.

This is where the similarities end. Blockland allows for very high brick counts, due to the fact that it uses STATIC GEOMETRY.

YOUR BRICKS DON'T MOVE.

The difference is that OUR BRICKS DO MOVE. That's why you get lag when you have high brick counts. There is not a SINGLE static geometry in Roblox. Not kidding.

Now you have made a choice. You either want a multiplayer shooter game, like many others, that you can build good looking cities in. Or, you have chosen to code your own super rocket, built a house and then blown it up many times.

You either chose Roblox or Blockland.

Whatever choice you make, stay the heck out of each other's forums. Not kidding. Those people who spammed our forums are some of the lowest people in your community, I'm sure, but you still needn't be coming to our game.

You struck first. We'll keep that in mind.
WAIT!
HELP ME!
WHICH PORTS DO I FORWARD TO PLAY THIS GAME?

Alright, really.

I am a moderator on Roblox, are we have kept the division between our two games quite solid for a long time. The comparison is next to nothing. Your game allows for a very high brick count, good detail, and large fun multiplayer maps.

This is where the similarities end. Blockland allows for very high brick counts, due to the fact that it uses STATIC GEOMETRY.

YOUR BRICKS DON'T MOVE.

The difference is that OUR BRICKS DO MOVE. That's why you get lag when you have high brick counts. There is not a SINGLE static geometry in Roblox. Not kidding.

Now you have made a choice. You either want a multiplayer shooter game, like many others, that you can build good looking cities in. Or, you have chosen to code your own super rocket, built a house and then blown it up many times.

Whatever choice you make, stay the heck out of each other's forums. Not kidding. Those people who spammed our forums are some of the lowest people in your community, I'm sure, but you still needn't be coming to our game.

WAIT!
HELP ME!
Jesus Christ the moderator doesn't even know which ports Roblox uses..
This is kinda sad..
Also, just to let you know, you can code your own super rocket in Blockland blow stuff up also.

Alright, really.

YOUR BRICKS DON'T MOVE.

WAIT!
HELP ME!

Spartan, you don't need to forward any ports in order to play the game.

First time I played Failblox it crashed on me piece of Sh!t!

Guys, stop dissing Roblox. We might not like it, but it gives us no reason to flame it. This mod has been trying to stop the madness, can you guys try too?

(Also, I made the post, http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=161197 )

Alright, really.

YOUR BRICKS DON'T MOVE.

WAIT!
HELP ME!

Spartan, you don't need to forward any ports in order to play the game.
Yes, I do, you obviously have no idea how your own game works.

By Kakashi's man boobs blockland wins!!!!

Alright, fine.

Make a rocket weapon in under 50 lines of code.

Give up, Failblox, Blockland is 10 times better, and you're just denying the inevitable.

Go die now.

Pay no attention to the idiots, please. All of you, let's try to speak nicely in the presence of a foreigner. Seriously.

Alright, fine.

already been done.

Alright, fine.

Mind answering my question?

No rocket launcher shoot bricks that blow up, plus blockland is based off of real life
which gives it more reason.