Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24836 times)

k wats ur blockland name u be 2nd leader

Ok whats your blockland name, you can be second leader.

Compare.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 07:17:24 PM by oni deku link »

k wats ur blockland name u be 2nd leader

Ok whats your blockland name, you can be second leader.
Compare.
you fail at making sence

A full-scale raid of DESU's are invading the forum, and apparently no admins are online. :D

When the admins away noobs will play.

If I wanted to blow things up I wouldn't play either games.

I build in Blockland, because its better than Roblox for that.  Thats what matters to me the most.  Everyone has their own opinions about things and this thread isin't really going well.

run along little zelda lover.

------------------------------

wat the hell your name is oni DEKU LINK
what the hell

~~~~~~~~

no i havent played the game since its terrible
you cant say its bad if you havent played it idiot

Yes, I do, you obviously have no idea how your own game works.
You don't need to forward any ports, the game makes a server for you on the master server, or something like that. I never bothered asking, but I'm pretty sure thats how it works. I was able to host a server on it and have people join without forwarding ports.

No offense, but I'm pretty sure that one of the developers would know more about the game then you.

run along little zelda lover.

------------------------------

wat the hell your name is oni DEKU LINK
what the hell

~~~~~~~~

no i havent played the game since its terrible

Wow a button isn't that new, I never said I hate Zelda.

Alright, really.

I am a moderator on Roblox, are we have kept the division between our two games quite solid for a long time. The comparison is next to nothing. Your game allows for a very high brick count, good detail, and large fun multiplayer maps.

Our game allows for lower brick counts, but still multiplayer fun.

This is where the similarities end. Blockland allows for very high brick counts, due to the fact that it uses STATIC GEOMETRY.

YOUR BRICKS DON'T MOVE.

The difference is that OUR BRICKS DO MOVE. That's why you get lag when you have high brick counts. There is not a SINGLE static geometry in Roblox. Not kidding.

Now you have made a choice. You either want a multiplayer shooter game, like many others, that you can build good looking cities in. Or, you have chosen to code your own super rocket, built a house and then blown it up many times.

You either chose Roblox or Blockland.

Whatever choice you make, stay the heck out of each other's forums. Not kidding. Those people who spammed our forums are some of the lowest people in your community, I'm sure, but you still needn't be coming to our game.

You struck first. We'll keep that in mind.
ok thank you for that i like that you said that and now everyone stfu and let this die

Alright, seriously. We have been good. We've kept the barrier between our games separate. YOU were the ones who had to come in and invade OUR forums. I don't care how little you care about our game, you are still at fault.

Keep that barrier intact. You all claim to be "bigger kids" and "better men" but all I see here are a bunch of whiny kids who think they're better than everything else. I guess that I have to say that Roblox is based of a COMPLETELY CUSTOM ENGINE, rather than scraped together off of the Tourqe engine, which is technology from Tribes and Tribes 2 games. Moreover, Roblox also has a FAR better physics engine than Blockland. Roblox incorporates NO static geometry at ALL. Now, if ten year olds can figure out how to play this game and build thins, then I don't see why you guys can't.

No We will stay off of your forums, if you stay off of ours. Glance through our forums, and then run through yours. You will immediately notice a difference in language used, dicussions made, and people helping other people.

And I still have yet to see a rocket into space, houses that are destroyable, dedicated servers for everyone's map when they play online, or even a simple scripting language that many people can pick up on and learn fast.

Our games are different. our games are separate in every way other than the fact that they use bricks. Lets keep our communities separate as well, why don't we?

And I still have yet to see a rocket into space, houses that are destroyable, dedicated servers for everyone's map when they play online, or even a simple scripting language that many people can pick up on and learn fast.
we already have ALL OF THAT. =/

Your.....right......ROBLOX FAILS END OF THREAD.

Alright, seriously. We have been good. We've kept the barrier between our games separate. YOU were the ones who had to come in and invade OUR forums. I don't care how little you care about our game, you are still at fault.

Keep that barrier intact. You all claim to be "bigger kids" and "better men" but all I see here are a bunch of whiny kids who think they're better than everything else. I guess that I have to say that Roblox is based of a COMPLETELY CUSTOM ENGINE, rather than scraped together off of the Tourqe engine, which is technology from Tribes and Tribes 2 games. Moreover, Roblox also has a FAR better physics engine than Blockland. Roblox incorporates NO static geometry at ALL. Now, if ten year olds can figure out how to play this game and build thins, then I don't see why you guys can't.

No We will stay off of your forums, if you stay off of ours. Glance through our forums, and then run through yours. You will immediately notice a difference in language used, dicussions made, and people helping other people.

Our games are different. our games are separate in every way other than the fact that they use bricks. Lets keep our communities separate as well, why don't we?
ok just lock this now hes said enough we've lost one of us already so why lose more?

also torque is not BASED ON TRIBES 1 AND 2
tribes is based on torque.