Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24843 times)

Just popping in to say that this is my favorite thread ever.

MrDoom, stop saying that Roblox is better.

Blocklanders, stop saying Blockland is better.

Please, we're trying to seal the barrier back up. This'll happen every day if we aren't careful, and who would want this happening EVERY DAY?

Not me. And, most likely, not you.
The part of me that lives in the flame.
Im sad I missed this.

Besides, if something IS better, and really is,(and has proof, solid evidence) then it has the right. We spent 20$ for blockland. I wouldnt mind paying an extra twenty for right to speak my mind on which is better(freedom of speech, bite me), but I dont have to. I just have to flash an image of a 20k brick build running with no lag. Sadly I dont have any images of builds that big on me, and im not getting ye olde screenshot taker out.(I only actually have about two that big)

Dammit - Sorry oni deku link, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Reason: 2 weeks. Being a douche in the name of Blockland.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:53:59 PM by Badspot »

Dammit - Sorry oni deku link, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.

Reason: 2 weeks. Being a douche in the name of Blockland.

User was banned for this post
FTFW xD

Ah but to get back on topic i must say that this conversation is basically over
none of the sensible people want the fighting
none of the non sensible people have a good reason to want the fighting
so why is it that so many on these forums are jerks like that
i mean would any of ya'll like if club.lego guys came in and started spamming that blockland is a cheap ripoff of lego or something? i think not
(please not support the above hypothetical opinion of the club.lego users)

Ah but to get back on topic i must say that this conversation is basically over
none of the sensible people want the fighting
none of the non sensible people have a good reason to want the fighting
so why is it that so many on these forums are jerks like that
i mean would any of ya'll like if club.lego guys came in and started spamming that blockland is a cheap ripoff of lego or something? i think not
(please not support the above hypothetical opinion of the club.lego users)

I tried Roblox. It fails horribly.

The website is for lulz, especially the note to parents part.

You must not have tried hard enough. I could say some of the same things about Blockland that you say about Roblox.
As for the note to parents, Roblox is a kid-friendly game and site.

Hence the COPPA compliance.

Haha, it's just as friendly as Blockland.
If anything, Blockland offers a much better website and forum.

Also, you can't control what anyone does online, there are no swear filters and if some little 5 year old kid just happens to be playing in some brown town role playing server, there will be swearing and such, and you can't control that.
Blockland on the other hand, contains swear filters that you can turn on and off, and overall a much better server system.
Let me remind you once more that this is the new Blockland, it is being sold for  approx. $20 and much has changed.
A flaw in your chat management is that it cannot be turned off if the user is in "under 13 mode" and he will not be able to see what anyone types, which can cause many misunderstandings and problems.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:23:00 PM by Spartan300 »

Roblox isn't made by the same people or anything, but if we were to say some similarity, Blockland is the grown up version of Roblox.

If you're 5 and want to use blocks to make stuff on your computer and haven't tried either of these games before, (Which rules out the possibility of being used to one of the control settings) Your parents would probably download Roblox.

If your 13, bored, and like legos, you would most defiantly buy Blockland.

Since when can things in Blockland do that?
Hah, I think he's pretty much pissing his pants right now.
Blockland is superior, and the creator just owned you.
GTFO.

He was being nice, he meant "Since when can blockland do that" in a nice way, leave thema ll alone, get of their forums, and theyll stay off ours, its that easy, you have ruined the name of Blockland, nice job, lets all play what we want, and theyll play what they want, every person has their own intrest, and we play Blockland because it amuses us, Roblox amuses them, were all the same people just with different things that amuse us, just let this end, Please Badspot, lock this thread

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:39:16 PM by Helena »

I live up by the name of Blockland, thus making it impossible to ruin it.
Although I gotta admit that was uncalled for, I apologize.

You must not have tried hard enough. I could say some of the same things about Blockland that you say about Roblox.
As for the note to parents, Roblox is a kid-friendly game and site.

Hence the COPPA compliance.

Roblox doesn't have much spark to me, probably because blockland caught me first. I'll give you that much.

I could've sworn it said COPPA Complaint.