STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!

Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24417 times)

KEEP YOUR NOOBS OFF THE ROBLOX FORUMS YOU DAMN BLOCKLANDERS!!!

dude, we stoped.
we are sorry

our higher ranking blocklanders showed us our flaws in the flame war, so we stoped and got 50 beatings :(

We apologize for the rudeness of some of our new members, it won't happen again.
I believe I speak for all of us when I say that both games are highly unique and cannot be compared.

And a SWORD'D!-ing.

But still, we just don't like the fact that you have a ton of players, while our game is much more kid-friendly and isn't totally hard to build in/has better looking mini-figures.

No offense.

Blame mario71 ,not us, hes the one who told us. loving robloxains.

I'm probably not the right person to apologize (I'm not a mod on this forum or anything), but I feel that the handicapped posts that came from blockland should be apologized. I'm sure Badspot will do something about it with those who did this, and hopefully no idiots will do that again.

In all seriousness, this is a controlled case. 2-3 bad forum members spammed your forum, because they thought that, because they play a 'better' game they have the right to spam and use poor grammar to insult and detour you guys from having a good time.

Because our Forum like yours is free and membership is simple, you can't regulate how good/bad people behave, not to mention this forum is mainly pre-teens to teenagers.

Don't think that this won't be dealt with.

We apologize for the rudeness of some of our new members, it won't happen again.
I believe I speak for all of us when I say that both games are highly unique and cannot be compared.

I'm not new.

I'm not new.
nor am i

Blame mario71 ,not us, hes the one who told us. pandaing robloxains.
me? or that other idiot

Blame mario71 ,not us, hes the one who told us. pandaing robloxains.
me? or that other idiot
Who the forget do you think?

I'm not new.
I was trying to be more understanding.
I could have just as easily said handicaps.

I Guess I won't tell you how to make a combine dance.

KEEP YOUR NOOBS OFF THE ROBLOX FORUMS YOU DAMN BLOCKLANDERS!!!

I love you... Why do you deny me of your love in return?

I Guess I won't tell you how to make a combine dance.
I couldn't care less, won't be playing Gmod anytime soon until I get a better computer.