Author Topic: STAY OFF OUR FORUMS!!!!!  (Read 24756 times)

Why apologize? Trolls have no feelings expect for the lulz gland, which means they lack remorse or compassion.

So you Roblox freaks feel the need to make two threads which are poorly written?

Hey Grim.  That's what you get for playing that crap game.   :cookieMonster:

KEEP YOUR NOOBS OFF THE ROBLOX FORUMS YOU DAMN BLOCKLANDERS!!!
Keep your n00bs off our fourms. Mario71 is a total nub. Also, we will. We wouldn't want to waste time on your noobpit of a game.

KEEP YOUR NOOBS OFF THE ROBLOX FORUMS YOU DAMN BLOCKLANDERS!!!

You don't happen to have the names of them, do you? Just curious... :)

roblox is the best damn game ever you havent seen it yet so you have no right to say it sucks so back the ^%#% off

Badspot

• Administrator
roblox is the best damn game ever you havent seen it yet so you have no right to say it sucks so back the ^%#% off

We've all seen it and it sucks.  That's why we're all here and not there.  Can you say the same for everyone on the roblox forum?

you havent tried that game yet havent you?

Badspot

• Administrator
you havent tried that game yet havent you?

Yes I have.  I just said that.  Everyone here has tried it.

i mean played on a server?

I've played on a server, it's terrible.
Apart from the part that the controls are stupid and I couldn't figure out how to build, the way the client itself works is just terrible, and one thing I found very ironic, is that there is no restriction on what you can and what you cannot blow up, so I was blowing stuff up, people were bitching at me for doing so.
No, let me just ask you one thing, have YOU tried Blockland?

need we repeat ourselves?

----------------------------------------
listen little b!tches, roblox is a game, not a copy of this game. in fact, its way different. its more fun. PLUS its in alpha testing or whatever they call it. theyre still making it