Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341728 times)

dat reddit post was super helpful :O

deathmatch mode plsss

Yeah for sure, if someone could cross post it to r/futurama & r/zoidberg I will owe a human soul.

Yesterday with the help of the reddit thread we got nearly 1800 dollars, how crazy is that?

Edit: LOOK AT GIF

I posted it to r/futurama.

If you got to like $11,800 or something would you still work on a deathmatch mode?

I posted it to r/futurama.

Thanks.

----

We're getting a lot of attention from Europe from people searching the name of the game.

I have no idea where that came from.

Also I need to get off my ass and add paypal as an option...

Thanks.

----

We're getting a lot of attention from Europe from people searching the name of the game.

I have no idea where that came from.

Also I need to get off my ass and add paypal as an option...
yes you do

and then make a gif mirroring adbot's avatar animation

If anyone was waiting to make a paypal pledge, can you post here?

I need to test that this works before I go live with the page.

I can donate a couple bucks through paypal

Dont put up the paypal pledge before the kickstarter ends, no need to have the money split before then

Dont put up the paypal pledge before the kickstarter ends, no need to have the money split before then

Some people can't pledge through kickstarter, paypal will count towards stretch goals.

I can donate a couple bucks through paypal

I will PM you a link when I get the page setup to see if any of it works.

Edit:

Here's the link to the paypal option if you guys want to support that way, I'm going to make it live on the kickstarter tomorrow.

www.odnotor.com/kickstarterpaypal
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 09:27:36 PM by Rotondo »

Edit:
Here's the link to the paypal option if you guys want to support that way, I'm going to make it live on the kickstarter tomorrow.
www.odnotor.com/kickstarterpaypal
I'll ask for money tomorrow

thank you based rotondo

EDIT: donated $12 at last
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:18:12 AM by Yosher »

thank you based rotondo

EDIT: donated $12 at last

Thanks!

----

Someone posted the gif to funny junk of all places, I'm pretty sure we can just upvote this without having an account.

http://funnyjunk.com/channel/videogames/Why+not+zoidberg/DiteLQv/

Is the paypal linked to the kickstarter? As in, if someone donates through paypal, it'll add to the total shown on the kickstarter page.

Is the paypal linked to the kickstarter? As in, if someone donates through paypal, it'll add to the total shown on the kickstarter page.

It won't show up on the main money count but I'm going to manually add it in the description, and it'll count towards the stretch goals and everything.

It won't show up on the main money count but I'm going to manually add it in the description, and it'll count towards the stretch goals and everything.

will paypal donators get rewards as well?