Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341717 times)

Doing an AMA on r/PCGaming if you guys are interested, even though you already can ask me questions here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/3s0wtc/my_game_the_forgettable_dungeon_is_on_its_last/

Double toast, I just thought of two new ideas for gifs if you guys can help me out.

Did anyone make any fallout themed characters for the game, or could you guys?

Since fallout4 is such a hot ticket, making a silly gif of a character could be cool.

The other idea is a rick and morty themed gif, but this is more for my amusement if anything.

gimme a few hours to sleep

gimme a few hours to sleep

Haha, don't overwork yourself.

We still have 3 days and 18 hours to go.

Speaking of which, when we hit the 48 hour mark I am going to again need all your help to make a final push of the game.

This is my first attempt at any spriting for the game.

I had a pop at a Mister Handy, Super Mutant and Power Armor, but they were a bit too tricky for me.
Too much detail in a 10x10 space.

someone make undertale characters

i made these pretty quickly and i'm 100% sure someone can do a better job, but here they are anyways

now if someone manages to make mr poopyback door, the team will be complete
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 03:28:25 PM by Yosher »

make jerry and have him be just the stufftiest character

you know damn well that tammy is the stufftiest rick and morty character. i will never forgive

speaking of tammy make birdman

rip in piece, godspeed birdman.

hey he might be alive though in the next season lets hope

i made these pretty quickly and i'm 100% sure someone can do a better job, but here they are anyways

mr. meseeks?

mr meseeks is easy, just make a blue guy with black eyes

This is my first attempt at any spriting for the game.

Came out pretty nice for your first attempt.

These came out great, I really can't wait to get this game out to people and see what they make.

Really need to make a thing that just collects everyones character they draw and stores it.

you know damn well that tammy is the stufftiest rick and morty character. i will never forgive

speaking of tammy make birdman

rip in piece, godspeed birdman.

hey he might be alive though in the next season lets hope

As much stuff as Jerry gets, forget tammy. She killed birdperson :(

Also we totally need to have a Rick & Morty thread when next season starts, I love that show.

----

I made this gif and posted it to the DCComics sub since I go there a bit, does anyone remember who made these sprites originally I'd love to give proper credit.