Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341619 times)

When I open the game, for some reason everything else on my computer becomes slightly blue tinted, and when i close it, everything goes back to normal

When I open the game, for some reason everything else on my computer becomes slightly blue tinted, and when i close it, everything goes back to normal
do you happen to be using it with f.lux?

Yeah this is a known torque thing, where it kind of muddles your color settings if you're correcting them via your video card or with f.lux.

----

Still trying to figure out that crash bug, I've had people report the crash that having nearly the same setup as I do.

Going to be showing the game off in front of people tomorrow at the Boston Playcrafting holiday expo so not going to be able to fully invest in bug hunting until after that.

If anyone has that crash glitch, please tell me all the info you can about your system and how the crash is.

hey so i put together a quick Steam group for anyone whos interested in getting together and playing a 16 player server (ostensibly to test out how well the networking works under so many players)

rotondo, i assume you're going to include some basic difficulty scaling as the playercount grows larger? maybe more complex dungeons as there's more players?

What's the name of the group?

Hosting a server, if you want in come check it out with dr. steve brule or something.

Hosting a server, if you want in come check it out with dr. steve brule or something.
Looking for a server, post the IP.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:13:57 PM by Emgiell »

Ah, sorry. Try connecting to 96.232.82.63.

Friends playing forgettable dungeon are shown to be playing nothing

Perfect run.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dbzHbSHHo&feature=youtu.be
Ended with this.
lol I did the exact same thing on my first time fighting Skeleton John.

Got to level 8 on a single run.