Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92595 times)

I also spent the last night editing this site with loving html5 to make it to works nice between all differents web browers (ie, crome and daredfox). I hate this really.

how can you edit something with html5
html5 is not an editor, IDE or such

??

also, why does the footer contain links to these pages?

http://www.facebook.com/wix
http://twitter.com/#!/wix
https://plus.google.com/117167403531518744294/posts

That's because we used a template, i work irl and have no time to create a complete theme. this website is really easy to edit and i like it, i can spend not too much time to put content online. Wix is the hoster of the site. I dont want to put the site on my servers, because i currently sell them.

Also, not html5 sorry, css lol
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:27:14 AM by Sylvanor »

Yeah to apply you need to make a master project that need to be very good. Some a+ build quality.
Ok, see you in 3-9 months! ima go work on my app!

Ok, see you in 3-9 months! ima go work on my app!

lol no problems :3

lol no problems :3
My standard in a quality build is Seattle build quality. King Leo's castle is slightly below and Eole island is above. The general time it should take is 3-9 months for an a+ build.

oh man, I really want those Mario Kart boxes.

It will be released as i say, i have issues with de database. Working on it right now!

My standard in a quality build is Seattle build quality. King Leo's castle is slightly below and Eole island is above. The general time it should take is 3-9 months for an a+ build.

That's some reasonable valuations.

Really, we're not asking for a master project of yours.. if you're seriously interested in joining us we could maybe set up a meeting where you show off your skills. Or pm me some of your work. I frankly have no idea what you're capable of at this point.

true, but people who want to apply might give the best!

i have to ask though; how good are the computers for each of the members that worked on the projects, because i just can't see my laptop handling 256000 bricks, and i'm not sure what other computers can.

The computer I used at the time was so horrible, you wouldn't even believe it. I couldn't even spend 1 minute in Seattle without my fps dropping to below 0, my internal laptop graphics screaming in pain, everything overheating and finally resulting in a BSOD. It's not even a joke. Ask Sylvanor.

The computer I used at the time was so horrible, you wouldn't even believe it. I couldn't even spend 1 minute in Seattle without my fps dropping to below 0, my internal laptop graphics screaming in pain, everything overheating and finally resulting in a BSOD. It's not even a joke. Ask Sylvanor.

happened too much to enjoy the map and event speak to you lol

Are you guys planning on releasing the save for TDM Bunker Assault soon? I'd really love to host it.

It depend of sleven, i think he is still working on it! =)

This is a real top notch, non stuff, cool clan. Well done, I'd try to join but I don't think I fall under the criteria anyway and I'm not much of a clan guy.

This is a real top notch, non stuff, cool clan. Well done, I'd try to join but I don't think I fall under the criteria anyway and I'm not much of a clan guy.

Sure you can apply! just show us your best build and we will see. You arer a better builder than me also lol!