Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92649 times)

Are you guys planning on releasing the save for TDM Bunker Assault soon? I'd really love to host it.

Sorry, it may take some time. First of all, the actual build is not done and after that I would need to do multiple tests with different scenarios and stuff (gameplay tests).

we are happy to see people like you enjoy our projects! it's really motivating!

You arer a better builder than me also lol!
Wait what!! Are you kidding me Sylvanor, that's not true at all!

Wait what!! Are you kidding me Sylvanor, that's not true at all!

kts kts kts que tu dis!

yes you are lol, i like your style!

i expect awesome stuff from this clan

Sorry, it may take some time. First of all, the actual build is not done and after that I would need to do multiple tests with different scenarios and stuff (gameplay tests).
ok cool. If you ever need to test it for a group of players, I'd be more than happy.

All the people of Cohort, Bow before me!            \o/
                                                                   |
                                                                   /\

That's some reasonable valuations.

Really, we're not asking for a master project of yours.. if you're seriously interested in joining us we could maybe set up a meeting where you show off your skills. Or pm me some of your work. I frankly have no idea what you're capable of at this point.
I could PM you things, I have no idea what time I could come to the server. pm me some ideals and I will find one that might work. I will most likely have to go with option 2 since recently I lost all my files.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:14:12 PM by Bester Bageler »

deep underground in Eole Coal mine, close to the generator room and shaft 3!

beep double post sorry

while they were looking for coal veins...
Alien complex found in Exavation Site A, part B-03, deeper deeper in the mine...

Holy stuff man, I gotta come on!

title seems right

rofl sleven you changed the title lmaoooo