Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92113 times)

What the frick syl

Why do you let people in without letting me know. (No offense Lordy, your membership is welcome.) We're supposed to run the clan together, so communication with the rest of the group would be great u foo. :p

Also, I'm sorry for being inactive for so long but I haven't had the "go" for playing bl. I will come back, be sure.

Just because you seem to take the member acquiring in your own hands I chose to change the application rules abit myself. ;)

Applications can now be submit in the gallery.

Check op for info

I'm back from holiday y'all. Don't expect my activity level to change drastically, but I'm here if you need me :)

Welcome to the clan Lord Tony, it's great to see a builder like you with us.
What?

What?

Oh Boy! It's Lordy Lord! I also do the mistake so often!

What?
Oh forget me, I thought Sylvanor was being all "cute" haha.

I still do really like Lordy Lords builds, but Tonys are wonderful too and would be great to have.

Application my friend, application :P

It's even more beautiful from below! lmao

Some bricks.

And this terrain ISNT generated, took months to build it!

And this terrain ISNT generated, took months to build it!
Yes I know. You did the one whole style of placing a bunch of cubes in a zone like this

then you decorated the top so it would not seem like this. The build is Eole Island and I know this since I was there when you started building terrain like that. ;)

dang i have followers ;P

yes lol, i admit cubes and zones are very usefull!

[img ]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj637/Passingby69/Blockland_00017_zps47de2d66.png[/img]
hey i made that haha

hey i made that haha
Yeah cuz I was to lazy to dig for a picture.

Yes I know. You did the one whole style of placing a bunch of cubes in a zone like this
then you decorated the top so it would not seem like this. The build is Eole Island and I know this since I was there when you started building terrain like that. ;)

Ye but, it's only like 1/6 (or less) of the terrain in Eole that uses that terrain method.

sylvanor keeps bugging me to app so i read op but then i saw it.
Do not app for this clan if you're a lazy bum. This clan was created for production and idleness is not tolerable.
sry sylv dont hit me

lol i think the quote say the truth :( dang im so sad