Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 90897 times)

I am sorry to hear that syl. Really am. :'( I hope we can talk.

uhh why are you leaving?

i stop utopia. thanks to rtb. bye and no questions
and this is the second time you say this. i honestly hope its for real this time because utopia isnt worth your countless over-dramatic bitching, lol.

there is no way you are 29 and you act this immature and dramatic, with such poor grammatical skills as well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:05:06 PM by Passta »

and this is the second time you say this. i honestly hope its for real this time because utopia isnt worth your countless over-dramatic bitching, lol.

there is no way you are 29 and you act this immature and dramatic, with such poor grammatical skills as well.
1. He's from Russia. English is not his native tongue

2. I don't agree with his choice but don't talk to us about over dramatic

1. He's from Russia. English is not his native tongue He's been here I think long enough to catch onto some actual English grammar.

2. I don't agree with his choice but don't talk to us about over dramatic What? How am I over dramatic? If I recall, I've never had a hissy fit and shut down my projects because something bad happened. My whole drama happened and have I done anything? I don't think so :)

Why do you care his grammar isn't perfect?

This is probably the third time you've slung stuff at cohort for no reason. Go back to hating people's moms and faking your own death and stop bothering us, 2nd alt amigo

Why do you care his grammar isn't perfect?

This is probably the third time you've slung stuff at cohort for no reason. Go back to hating people's moms and faking your own death and stop bothering us, 2nd alt amigo
His grammar isn't perfect which shows that his age could be false, even if he is Russian or whatever(keep in mind, a lot of little kids 'look up' to russians and see them as cool people, and love to act like they are russian)

I'm not slinging stuff at cohort. Sylvanor has been a richard to me countless times, Cohort has nothing to do with this. The conversation just happens to be taking place in this thread.

His grammar isn't perfect which shows that his age could be false, even if he is Russian or whatever
why does it matter?? What difference is it going to make that he's 29 or not?

im french.

Stop taling about me, i have bad grammar and its like this. deal with it or leave. Pass, i do what i want with my projects, i will probably finish it but later, i got pissed by some stuffty server issue, it's a problem that concern my clan, i don't pollute your clan topic with stuff and insults to you. If you don't like the way i acted with Utopia, feel free to tell it, but don't be a richard.

Sylvanor has been a richard to me countless times

wut?

Oh stuff I'm sorry, didn't know ou were French.

Yo sylv, please don't leave man! Talk to us!

i never said i was leaving the game, but i would like, today i lost 10000 bricks by some stuffty issue and 10 hours of events, i will never redo it again, i decided to shut down my utopia server for some time, time to the rage i have to stop.

Typical egocentric Englishmen. Your language may be dominant in the world but there is no reason whatsoever to bash down on foreigners that have it as their 2nd language (and in Syl's case perhaps even as 3rd).

What kind of mature person would claim another person to be immature. You're so forgeted up.

I'm not slinging stuff at cohort. Sylvanor has been a richard to me countless times, Cohort has nothing to do with this. The conversation just happens to be taking place in this thread.

You know that you are slinging stuff at a member, in the clantopic of the member. I think that makes this pretty relevant to Cohort. Mess with syl u mess with us.

god said. eole island

please

that's solid enough evidence to me