Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92610 times)

We are producers,
we are deliverers,
we are Cohors.

I like your clan. ^^

thanks a lot Azazel!

Also, some news about Utopia, actually 248k! i would like Ladezkik and Lordy Lord to finish their buildings, with extreme low brickount! thanks a lot!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 07:18:58 PM by Sylvanor »

Please get a look at Custard App!
Done. I was travelling without internet this weekend as well, that's why things are going slowly on my side lately.

it take too much time to build and im so lazy. But, step by step...

Is that the building i was helping you build earlier but had to go?
It turned out rather nice, but its teribble fate of having no roof (or im blind).

i would apply but there isn't a position for the sound effect division, more or less, ambience.

Is that the building i was helping you build earlier but had to go?
It turned out rather nice, but its teribble fate of having no roof (or im blind).

you really think i wont build a roof? The roof is here and its a plate, it just cant bee seen in the picture. Also, its totally not done yet.

i would apply but there isn't a position for the sound effect division, more or less, ambience.

Its a building clan, so, there no others divisions, sorry.

but why not both

lovey up the build with some nice atmospheric sounds
sounds make up for visuals you know
the builds are good but blockland's overall basic look is quite...stuffty I guess.
we're over that, but if you add sounds, depending on what you do, it can make the whole thing better

the builds are good but blockland's overall basic look is quite...stuffty I guess.
I was willing to hear you out until you said that.

We don't need your sounds

Weirdest position I've ever heard of.

Incorporate the sounds into the build to the build makes the sounds. But without speakers.

The city is excellent, good to see a sky shot of it almost completed.

I was willing to hear you out until you said that.

We don't need your sounds
i was kidding you butt