Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92921 times)

Update: Utopia city officially stopped! like nobody cared about what i did, and the blockland community is apparantly not ready for epic stuff, i decided to password the server and never release the city. Maybe a day, when it will be finished. I will still post updates, but only Cohort people will be allowed to post. Ask me the password via irc or pms.

Update: Utopia city officially stopped! like nobody cared about what i did, and the blockland community is apparantly not ready for epic stuff, i decided to password the server and never release the city. Maybe a day, when it will be finished. I will still post updates, but only Cohort people will be allowed to post. Ask me the password via irc or pms.

Ah, it's a shame it had to turn out like this. I could help (If you wanted) after I finish my second application, unless you wanted to forget about Utopia for right now.
Does this mean you'll continue with the underground labs?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:35:28 PM by Evan5626 »

king Leo's professionalism makes me cringe in awe

king Leo's professionalism makes me cringe in awe
What did I do now? I haven't built anything in ages! And that won't change in the comming weeks, since I'm still stuck here in Prague without a propper PC :/
But I've gotten lots of inspiration here. The architecture is just fantastic over here! Especially Prague castle and Karlstejn castle make me want to build something. maybe... a castle :P

wow sylv 10/10 thats a really dumb way to do that

"wow no1 has interest in my project time to GIVE UP AND THEN CLAIM THE COMMUNITY ISNT READY 4 IT"

that makes me glad you stopped it because thats no way to do things.

What did I do now? I haven't built anything in ages! And that won't change in the comming weeks, since I'm still stuck here in Prague without a propper PC :/
But I've gotten lots of inspiration here. The architecture is just fantastic over here! Especially Prague castle and Karlstejn castle make me want to build something. maybe... a castle :P

My application~

Very good app, let's wait what others members think about it! ;P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:41:19 PM by Sylvanor »

you're a p serious architect and architect historian, which is why everything you make is awesome

noting that, i suggest getting this book (or older editions for cheaper): http://www.amazon.com/Banister-Fletchers-History-Architecture-Twentieth/dp/0750622679
the nineteenth does well, but if you really really really love medieval get the 18th, titled "A history of architecture on the comparative method". It has 500-600+ pages dedicated to medieval architecture in England, France, Italy, and the rest of europe.

king leo and i think alike :^)
im probably going to make another castle lol

wow sylv 10/10 thats a really dumb way to do that

"wow no1 has interest in my project time to GIVE UP AND THEN CLAIM THE COMMUNITY ISNT READY 4 IT"

that makes me glad you stopped it because thats no way to do things.
he built 100k bricks and then it pretty much stood untouched for a month. cut him some slack

isnt it his own fault that he stopped it then? i dont know why he has to claim the community isnt ready for it. thats outrageous and egotistical if you ask me.

isnt it his own fault that he stopped it then? i dont know why he has to claim the community isnt ready for it. thats outrageous and egotistical if you ask me.
okay sure. it's outrageous and egotistical. what's it to you?

The build is 236000 bricks, i still work on it until the end. The community isn't ready, i dont need to explain Why.

Also, King Leo, i recommand you, to check the work of the great french architect Viollet le Duc, and his works about medieval architecture!

also:

little refinery at Utopia ;3

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:20:51 AM by Sylvanor »

great french architect Viollet le Duc, and his works about medieval architecture!

amazing

okay sure. it's outrageous and egotistical. what's it to you?

i take it as insulting as the rest of the community should in claiming we aren't ready for his "greatness"