Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92919 times)

Man... all summer? :(
Yeah :/ Until the middle of august. The current laptop can barely play youtube videos on 480p, let alone play any games. I guess I'll be stuck with Solitaire this summer. I don't know why it is this bad, actually. It should perform better...

I could of course buy a new PC, since everything is so dirt cheap down here. A beer costs like 10 CZK (0.5 USD) :D

I don't want to sound mean Anti-Block but that doesn't look like your work- not in a good way either. Don't take me wrong just I feel you can do a lot more with the little you have done.
yes

functionality over aesthetics

besides it's just something to fill the gap. i haven't really had anything on my plate in terms of blockland and cohort is like, comatose :(

Good news and bad news:

Good news is I arrived Prague in one piece and it's quite lovely here.

Bad news is that
1) The computer I decided to take with me doesn't run Blockland very well (it lagged horribly after 1000 bricks, and I get these weird hiccups. But unlike the other laptop it has a working keyboard and it's only 1/4 of the weight)
2) I forgot my BL key at home. I guess I could just buy a new one on sale, but that wouldn't make much sense considering 1.

So yeah. Unless something unexpected happens, you won't be seeing me ingame this summer. Not that I've been very much active the last couple of weeks. I'll still hang around on the forums though, so don't hesitate to send me a pm/whatever if you neeed my opinion on something.
NOOOOO!

i will buy you a new key king!

New key bought, just in case. Now I only need a better PC :P I'm gonna try some disc fragmentation etc., but I can't run a full reformat.

Arghhh... Apparently, someone really doesn't want me to play Blockland this summer. I made an oops and uninstalled Blockland back in Norway. Now, when I try to reinstall it, i get "Failed to download Blockland files (error 7). Please verify your internet connection and try again."
I've tried to disable my firewall and my anti-virus (even though that can't be the reason; it worked back in Norway), but it still doesn't work. So I guess there is another firewall between me and the internet that the dorm manages...
What to do?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:42:14 AM by King Leo »

idk what you can do, but i know this: 

idk what you can do, but i know this: 

I'm a lazy Snorlax.
[Do not disturb]
:D

My new boss looks like Badspot. He is actually a bit frightening. But he's a cool guy, I had a beer with him after work today. I had a beer with Badspot.

My new boss looks like Badspot. He is actually a bit frightening. But he's a cool guy, I had a beer with him after work today. I had a beer with Badspot.
you had a beer with badspot's doppleganger

(be wary- he's probably console)

you had a beer with badspot's doppleganger

(be wary- he's probably console)
But I checked the playerlist and he had BLID 0!!!

But I checked the playerlist and he had BLID 0!!!
dude ask him about renderman i know he has the truth!!

I do not support this heretic treason. Heil Sylvanor and ye' almighty Cohorts of old. Death to Badspot and his filthy minion worms.

I do not support this heretic treason. Heil Sylvanor and ye' almighty Cohorts of old. Death to Badspot and his filthy minion worms.
and so, cohort was split into the True Followers of Badspot the Lord and Ye' Almighty Cohorts of Cohort

and so, cohort was split into the True Followers of Badspot the Lord and Ye' Almighty Cohorts of Cohort
And so, the Great Schism o' Blockland has begun.
Soon blocklanders will take sides and the war will begin.
Blockland has been devastated, but in the middle of the battlefield, in no mans land
is a person, who proceeds to walk around to the leaders of each army, and goes

Admin plz, admin plz
isudhjidgnaodsjnosdignosifngs odufs
*Blockhead had quited the game*

Bad news.

I forgot I'm going on my annual trip to our summer residence this Monday. Won't be back until 14th of July. No computer at all during my stay. sadfaeces

So I guess that puts Cohort on an even bigger siesta than it originally was I guess. However, Cohort is a clan of multiple cohorts (hue), so just because the presence of two individuals are lacking that doesn't mean Cohort has to go into intermission. I am counting on the remaining members to be as active as possible. :) But perhaps you may already be tired of this zombie clan and wish to retire. That's alright too! Don't feel bad if you wish to do so. It's the individual's choice.

Love to all of you (especially the ones that will continue producing in the name of this clan). See you latorr alligator.

Bad news.

I forgot I'm going on my annual trip to our summer residence this Monday. Won't be back until 14th of July. No computer at all during my stay. sadfaeces

So I guess that puts Cohort on an even bigger siesta than it originally was I guess. However, Cohort is a clan of multiple cohorts (hue), so just because the presence of two individuals are lacking that doesn't mean Cohort has to go into intermission. I am counting on the remaining members to be as active as possible. :) But perhaps you may already be tired of this zombie clan and wish to retire. That's alright too! Don't feel bad if you wish to do so. It's the individual's choice.

Love to all of you (especially the ones that will continue producing in the name of this clan). See you latorr alligator.

Ah.
I just came back from my summer trip, haha.
Have fun:)

Does this mean that no applications can be submitted during this period or can Sylvanor, because he's the co-leader, and the others vote on them?

Ah.
I just came back from my summer trip, haha.
Have fun:)

Does this mean that no applications can be submitted during this period or can Sylvanor, because he's the co-leader, and the others vote on them?

Didn't think about that.. hm. I guess application can still be open yes.