Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92894 times)

LULz triple post sorry!!

tadaaa! a model!

Ey

I'm back and will try to stay as active as possible.

Talking about inspiration: I just came back home from a prolonged weekend trip to Krakow. Damn, that city has some beautiful architecture!

Well thank you  :cookieMonster:

Wawel Castle

St. Mary's Basilica

Hey have you been up the top of the Basilica? If youre lucky the bell tower guy will allow you to strike the bell acording to the time, i struck it nine times a long time ago.
You comming back anytime soon?
EDIT: Considering that is the Basilica by the Market (Big empty space between blocks, it translates to market form polish)

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:26:23 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

I probably won't come back, even though I want to. The journey from Prague to Krakow took 9 hours (we got lost, stuck in traffic jams, hit by lightning etc.) instead of the planned 5 hours. It was still worth it, but probably not a second time.
I like the story about the Annoying Orangeeter who plays a short Annoying Orangeet tune from the top of the tower once a day. The tune stops abruptly, because the original Annoying Orangeeter took an arrow to the neck while playing.

Thats sad to hear, but that nine hours journey, considering you got hit by lightning so it was raining and probably dark, trust me i feel jealous.
Are you staying in Krakow? If were lucky i might give you a wave somewhere.

How can you be jealous about being stuck in thunderstorms/traffic jam for 4 hours longer than planned? And trust me, that lightning strike was loving terrifying. The thunder was so loud I thought my eardrums would burst. Plus I was driving the car the whole way, so it was quite exhausting.
Unfortunately I'm not in Krakow anymore. I was just there for 1 weekend. It would've been cool to greet you though (and a little bit awkward, considering we don't know each other in person and I was drunk pretty much the entire time :P)

(and a little bit awkward, considering we don't know each other in person and I was drunk pretty much the entire time :P)
king leeeeeee-ooooooo

you naughty dog you

(and a little bit awkward, considering we don't know each other in person and I was drunk pretty much the entire time :P)

You are the official Cohort Representant in Eastern Europe, Please! jk ;P hope your trip was nice!!

can i be the official representative of the bay area?!

How can you be jealous about being stuck in thunderstorms/traffic jam for 4 hours longer than planned? And trust me, that lightning strike was loving terrifying. The thunder was so loud I thought my eardrums would burst. Plus I was driving the car the whole way, so it was quite exhausting.
Unfortunately I'm not in Krakow anymore. I was just there for 1 weekend. It would've been cool to greet you though (and a little bit awkward, considering we don't know each other in person and I was drunk pretty much the entire time :P)
Oh well a traffic jam wasnt a good thing but other than that, it sounds awesome. I got some lightining here a couple of days ago, and one hit the house.
PS You are a bad representative XD

How am I a bad representative? I've done groundbreaking research on central european architecture and city planning! I've been to Krakow, Prague and Vienna, and I plan on doing some research on Bavarian, Slovakian and Hungarian architecture in the near future. If any of you live in those areas, I could be interested in a (strictly professional) meeting.

Aaand in my defense: I consider it my duty to monitor the quality of the Eastern European alcohol. That's the one thing that Eastern Europe is famous for! I have to make sure everything corresponds to the expectations.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:50:26 AM by King Leo »

Aaand in my defense: I consider it my duty to monitor the quality of the Eastern European alcohol. That's the one thing that Eastern Europe is famous for! I have to make sure everything corresponds to the expectations.
[/quote]

Oh you! <3

Double post: for some rpg, inspirated from Cube World!

where do you get those small bricks? like the books on the bookshelf

where do you get those small bricks? like the books on the bookshelf
Vertical prints.