Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92629 times)

What is it with this clan and limit hitting projects, lol.
Idk lol
Maybe it's because we're too ambitious :P

I works on the Labs project now!
deep underground, recycling area!

Delta Labs entrance hall!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:21:48 PM by Sylvanor »

Update, I've been AWOL because of a computer virus :(((

but when the effhole are we gonna start a new fresh project!?

Update, I've been AWOL because of a computer virus :(((

but when the effhole are we gonna start a new fresh project!?

mhm yes. I know plenty of us got our own projects and such but I think it would do us well if we get together.

There's been a lack of activity from Meineken and Custard. Anyone seen em?

I encourage members posting your own stuff in this thread to keep the flow/discussion/inspiration goin.

mhm yes. I know plenty of us got our own projects and such but I think it would do us well if we get together.

There's been a lack of activity from Meineken and Custard. Anyone seen em?

I encourage members posting your own stuff in this thread to keep the flow/discussion/inspiration goin.

School mainly. I'm also in the band, so I do not have that much spare time.

School mainly. I'm also in the band, so I do not have that much spare time.

Ok, just wanted to see a post from you. :)

virus may have deleted all the progress i had on the cliff so... yeah

i just feel like we really oughta get on doing a clan project because we've got so much talent, and all of it together just makes the product's quality increase exponentially! let's get some ideas rolling!!!

heads rolling!!!

But yes, please idea spam.

If someone got a vacant server to use I noticed I have a rather old Diggy's Metropolis save in my folder and was thinking I wanted to do some nostalgia Cityrp (hopefully with an ancient mod to it). This is not a build/project idea (seeing I don't really want to do much to the actual save) but rather a sort of server suggestion. It says in the op that we hope to be the top provider of servers and etc and this kind of server, I think, would be a good enjoyable addition to the community. It would of course not be a permanent project but more of a holiday event. Who jumps on my nostalgia cityrp train? x)

I never experienced Diggy's CRPG. I don't really like these kind of servers, seeing that they require me to get a "job" to earn money and being able to build. But I know a lot of people liked it, so why not?

Looking good Sylv. Nice dark atmosphere!

If someone got a vacant server to use I noticed I have a rather old Diggy's Metropolis save in my folder and was thinking I wanted to do some nostalgia Cityrp (hopefully with an ancient mod to it). This is not a build/project idea (seeing I don't really want to do much to the actual save) but rather a sort of server suggestion. It says in the op that we hope to be the top provider of servers and etc and this kind of server, I think, would be a good enjoyable addition to the community. It would of course not be a permanent project but more of a holiday event. Who jumps on my nostalgia cityrp train? x)
that would be dope, and maybe somehow fix some issues withn the current city rp mod... i know i wouldn't be able to moderate much, but diggy's crp was a hit and i'm sure if you did a rebirth it would be popular

hold on i brainstormed some ideas today:
  • Ancient floating palace that has been renovated, half ancient half modern. sort of like tony's castles meets marzipaan
  • badass detailed dockyard so sylvanor's boat making talents could be put to great use as well as modern looking buildings
  • Cool miliatary-esuqe base suspended between two cliffs
  • The Taj Mahal

If we do host a city rp, I really want the mod to not have the stupid resource=bricks thing. It really limits creativity in my opinion.

hold on i brainstormed some ideas today:
  • Ancient floating palace that has been renovated, half ancient half modern. sort of like tony's castles meets marzipaan
  • badass detailed dockyard so sylvanor's boat making talents could be put to great use as well as modern looking buildings
  • Cool miliatary-esuqe base suspended between two cliffs
  • The Taj Mahal

I like a lot of these ideas a lot, I have some possible additions:

-Nordic/Viking build
-Ancient Babylon
-Beach themed build (could be city or not, maybe something like that Miami build Tophius had awhile back)
-Sunken Ships/Atlantis-type build

We have lots o' ideas, I really want to do all of them!

That said, I think we should focus on finishing our two current projects, let's try not to start new stuff while old stuff isn't done.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:38:28 PM by Lordy Lord »