Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92202 times)

so i'm working on a new little project, it's going to be a massive sky pirate base latched onto the side of a sheer cliff

just postin it to show that i am alive and if any of you can help, once it's more developed that would be rad

Very nice Anti.

Just wana tell ya guys I'm back to school.

That looks awesome Anti! Especially the stuff going in the background of the 2nd pic makes be curious about what this will look like when finished!

You should plant turnips on the little parts where grass is located!

(this is a very strict, straight and serious turnip, notice please).

i have a cunning plan

also yes, leo, i plan on incorporating as many of the airships as i can into the build

LOL

Also, i totally redone the city center, its a now a Central Buisness District!

wat! where's the fisher building!?

Lol jk. i wanded it because it was 25k finally. it would have been impossible to finish the map. Actually with 2 buildings wanded and 3 built, i am at 243k. It's more than what i expected!

Hi kids. Just started school, so I'll be around even less. I theorize that since school is starting, that's why most of the clan is in hibernation right now. :P

I added a building to Utopia recently, it seems to really be coming together, only small things need to be done and finished here and there around the city.

Just letting you guys know that I'm still alive and finally have my computer back! Okay, I've been back for a couple of weeks, but I didn't play Blockland.

I revived a very old project of mine, and I have actually made some progress. No needs to get your hopes up though, it is very likely to fail. One of the reasons for that being that I'll most likely hit the brick limit before actually finishing it... I need to stop making large stuff that never gets finished :/

Just letting you guys know that I'm still alive and finally have my computer back! Okay, I've been back for a couple of weeks, but I didn't play Blockland.

I revived a very old project of mine, and I have actually made some progress. No needs to get your hopes up though, it is very likely to fail. One of the reasons for that being that I'll most likely hit the brick limit before actually finishing it... I need to stop making large stuff that never gets finished :/
I hate how the brick count basically cuts down imagination and limits us to what we can do. I'm real sick of it and Badspot hasn't done anything about it. Without terrain we pretty much need more bricks, it's impossible to do anything.

i feel like i'm looking at that old windows screen saver that drew pipes all over the place in random directions

...that's a good thing

I hate how the brick count basically cuts down imagination and limits us to what we can do. I'm real sick of it and Badspot hasn't done anything about it. Without terrain we pretty much need more bricks, it's impossible to do anything.
Indeed. Sylvanor proved that it is very easy to reach the brickcount, twice.  Most people don't need more than 256k, but big collaborations or city builds will be limited.

i feel like i'm looking at that old windows screen saver that drew pipes all over the place in random directions

...that's a good thing
Haha, you're right! 

Aahh finally someone posted. xD I have been cautious to post, feeling like I let this clan down being this inactive as I am. I can't stop playing League of Legends aa. >.<

I don't know the current status with Utopia, but I hope it's made some progress since I was there making Ching Chong. :) For everyone's info I can't be on the server no longer seeing it kinda crashes my current computer. If I'm lucky I may sometime borrow my big bro's super computer, which I did when making the resturant. But other than that I will no longer go on the server. I am hoping that Utopia in a near future will be finished without my help (I mean super expertise) and we can start over on something more unanimous. :D

What is it with this clan and limit hitting projects, lol.

I am here, busy irl but i am working a lot on Utopia still, and it's going nicely, i did some non-grided buildings ;P
we are at 95% now, it will be done before the end of the year!