Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92899 times)

Its not insulting, they are just... not ready. heh.

i take it as insulting as the rest of the community should in claiming we aren't ready for his "greatness"
okay.

now that that's resolved...

We stole Ladezkik's car and went into a long journey to join the refinery ;P

Talking about inspiration: I just came back home from a prolonged weekend trip to Krakow. Damn, that city has some beautiful architecture!
(pictures aren't mine, I couldn't take any good ones with my cell phone)

Wawel Castle

St. Mary's Basilica

Sukiennice (Market hall)

I strongly recommend any european guys to go there, it's an awesome city! (the nightlife is pretty cool as well :P)
I feel like I should build another castle/church/cathedral when I get back home. I'm a sucker for cathedrals, apparently...

The build is 236000 bricks, i still work on it until the end. The community isn't ready, i dont need to explain Why.

Also, King Leo, i recommand you, to check the work of the great french architect Viollet le Duc, and his works about medieval architecture!

also:

little refinery at Utopia ;3

-snip-
Very cool, but not entirely accurate. As a chemical engineer who is going to work with refineries/chemical plants for the rest of my life, I must inform you that you need more pipes. Pipes EVERYWHERE!!!

st mary's basilica of course

oh man BUILD THAT LEO!!!!

My favorite castle is the Peles Castle in Romania.

Will join after making The Pentagon

if you are accepted, sure!

Moppy and i may start working on some city rpg mod - new one, noting related to iban or jasa.

if you are accepted, sure!

Moppy and i may start working on some city rpg mod - new one, noting related to iban or jasa.

Nice.

After the pentagon I'll make Arlington and Washington

Don't ask questions!
can i please ask what that is and can i help

Stop stealing my car ffs :(

nou.

and come back helping in the city ;P

Double post: for some rpg, inspirated from Cube World!