Cohort - oink

Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92776 times)

Let's clarify!
Maybe i build more than the others, but people that are in Cohort are very cool and i appreciate them a lot! i meet them very often in some servers, and i like seeing them and discussing, its like a little community of players i know very well! What's the matter if they don't build a lot? this clan is, before being a building clan, a group of friend that like to talk and build together.

Pass, we dont keep posting critics on your topic, do the same here, thanks.

Let's clarify!
Maybe i build more than the others, but people that are in Cohort are very cool and i appreciate them a lot! i meet them very often in some servers, and i like seeing them and discussing, its like a little community of players i know very well! What's the matter if they don't build a lot? this clan is, before being a building clan, a group of friend that like to talk and build together.

Pass, we dont keep posting critics on your topic, do the same here, thanks.
if it's a group of friends, why do people app? no friend group in school goes out saying they are accepting 'applications' for their group.

if it's a group of friends, why do people app? no friend group in school goes out saying they are accepting 'applications' for their group.

Well yeah here's the thing. Don't know if you remember, but at first I didn't accept applications. I only wanted people I knew in the group, but more people got interested and I admired the talent they possessed. So instead of just letting them in and see if they fit I started the open applications to see if their skill was approving of this groups standards.

Well yeah here's the thing. Don't know if you remember, but at first I didn't accept applications. I only wanted people I knew in the group, but more people got interested and I admired the talent they possessed. So instead of just letting them in and see if they fit I started the open applications to see if their skill was approving of this groups standards.
what use can their skill be put to if they dont even 'have time for building'?

your logic is flawed.

Pass, why should you care about this? the clan has fun I assume so why bother them about it when it's not your problem?

Also, Blockland isn't life; there's other things to do instead of building all the time.

I honestly liked you awhile back but you're sort of annoying now.

EDIT: Also a clan is a group of friends anyone can join, They just have to be good at something and be enjoyable. You wouldn't want to just build with boring people all day would you? It's a lot more fun to build with a community of players and have fun while doing it.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:55:53 PM by Badger »

your logic is flawed.
i think the limited time for building comes down to the group that was in the clan because he knew them, and not after the fact. people joining by application generally have a lot more free time to help out compared to the inner group. why does this matter?

your logic is flawed.

You're an ass.

I don't know if you just sit on your computer 24/7 and play Blockland or what, but there are more important things that come in life before playing video games, such as education/work, not to mention hobbies and extracurricular activities.

King Leo's example was perfect. He joined a building clan to be around his colleagues and occasionally make builds together, just as a biking enthusiast would purchase a bike and join a biking club because he enjoys biking. When snow begins to fall during the winter and biking is impossible/when things come up in real life that are more important than Blockland, do you think that he should sell his bike and quit the club/leave the clan? No. Just because it isn't possible to play/bike all the time doesn't mean that he needs to quit doing what he likes to do.

I used to believe that you were a decent person, but it's apparent now that you are just an immature troublemaker.
We aren't entering your competition and you obviously are not wanted in this thread. Take a hint and leave before you embarrass yourself any further.

On another note, what projects are we currently working on?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:17:15 PM by Evan5626 »

oh come on Pass, SPO is a joke. would you stop trying to bash other clans just to make yourself feel better? you and Furdle both have become (at least openly) very narcissistic in thinking that the two of you can do no wrong, and that your opinions are right. aside from that, the only two people I've seen to have any active part in SPO are yourself and Furdle.

maybe I'm incorrect and everyone in SPO work on projects together, but if so it only further proves how little a clan outsider, such as yourself compared to Cohort, knows about inner workings of a clan

I hope that you soon realize how conceited you are, and that you don't continue to be a little bitch- which you seem to have taken to lately

FYI Evan, the BBC tag that looks like <-> will make a break in your post (as seen above) so you don't have use the underscore
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:13:26 PM by Monkeyboy »

oh come on Pass, SPO is a joke. would you stop trying to bash other clans just to make yourself feel better? you and Furdle both have become (at least openly) very narcissistic in thinking that the two of you can do no wrong, and that your opinions are right. aside from that, the only two people I've seen to have any active part in SPO are yourself and Furdle.

maybe I'm incorrect and everyone in SPO work on projects together, but if so it only further proves how little a clan outsider, such as yourself compared to Cohort, knows about inner workings of a clan

I hope that you soon realize how conceited you are, and that you don't continue to be a little bitch- which you seem to have taken to lately

FYI Evan, the BBC tag that looks like <-> will make a break in your post (as seen above) so you don't have use the underscore
oh i know im conceited, because SPO is better.
SPO was around months before cohort and instead of just building stuff and doing nothing with it, we actually do stuff.
furdle and i are hardly the only builders.
if you think cohort is better, you have another thing coming.

and i didnt even come in here saying ANYTHING about SPO. i was just pointing out some flaws in the clan so that maybe it could be better by having more collaboration? sorry you sensitive 'business men' have such negative opinions of me that you think everything i say is bad.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:42:09 PM by Passta »

why does it matter to you this much?

for god's sake, at this point he has to be trolling

ALSO, sorry Sylvanor, I know you didn't want this kind of crap filling up your clan topic
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:09:09 PM by Monkeyboy »

We don't need any advices from someone saying HIS clan IS BETTER than any others. If we need to improve things, we talk about it together in pm. We also don't need to know how YOUR clan is ways better than the others ones, because everyone knows it's so true. We also do less projects than spo because we make them bigger, we only did 3 or 4 projects, but, heh, everyone know about them =) ohmy. You should apologize and buy us a 25$ gift card on our favorite store :)

You should apologize and buy us a 25$ gift card on our favorite store :)
rek'd

Some people says Pass see our clan, and others, as competition and wants to be leader of the '1#clan'. Let him be then.

ok erm, let's discuss about our next project ok? people were saying medieval/steampunk?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:35:26 PM by Sylvanor »

Medieval steampunk heeeeeell yeah