Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92908 times)

Medieval steampunk heeeeeell yeah

^^^

I'm still up for the castle-styled build, but we could also do a medieval village with stone paths, terrain, large and small homes, etc.

Flying steampunk castle...

... with DINOSAURS!!

itt: Pass blatantly question the whole clan, proclaim that his clan is the best and then insists that he only wanted to help.

Man, elitism ftw.

Perhaps something more gothic would be cool. I'd like to refer to meineken's pics. Medieval/Gothic steampunk.

If king Leo made an ornate tower based Gothic castle and then we made the bottom just covered in tubes and giant propellers and stuff it would be the coolest thing ever.

Ok let's just make it easy for us and take Leo's cathedral and have it airborne. xD

I would love it if some of you could help me out with DayB, we could use it as a project?

ARES is better at space stuff.
and ARES is dead :)

EDIT:
Ok, see you in 3-9 months! ima go work on my app!
Can you guys go with waiting a few more months/years??
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:53:54 PM by Bester Bageler »

EDIT: Can you guys go with waiting a few more months/years??

You're the one losing on it. >:)

And Derr, just contact me pm or whatever.. idk if you have server up or anything. I'll help nonetheless.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 02:47:08 PM by Sleven »

I will send out messages to y'all who are helping. If anyone else is helping, please tell me.

I will help for sure! =)

Also: Nelson mandela is dead, RIP. Too many good people are leaving us :(

Thank you for honoring Mandela in the topic title. He was a great man.

Thank you for honoring Mandela in the topic title. He was a great man.

yeah :(

Also: i am still remaking the website, it will take some time (2 months maybe, or less), i got the server for it, and to store and get a save database system :)

=)

Save database! Oh yes!

What NWB did wrong- not keep their saves