Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92879 times)

Will have to shoot him a PM later then, thanks for the pointer mang.

i'm officially resigning from cohort because i'm better off independent. i'll still be around to help build, but i don't want to be a stick in the mud that never does anything.

i'll still see you guys around! keep on brickin'!

Cya dude

Happy new year cohorts (not a new year for me right now but still).. let this year bring waves of productivity for our group. Aye aye!

Time for cheer the new year is here

the rhyme potential of this title is what you should fear...

the rhyme potential of this title is what you should fear...
why on earth would I do that, dear?

why on earth would I do that, dear?

Indeed, it seems a tiny bit queer.

Happy New Year!

Bye Custard :(

Happy new year lol :) I added cool picture on the main page of the website ;)

Lmao! I just noticed I had this quote I've never posted before. It made me laugh so hard.

i can't tell if that quote is  heartwarming or terrifying

now thatte holidays are comin to a close, let's get back on track with our project, namely, the big part. i think at this point if we get some help in making just a layout for a castle, and superimpose that into the sky, the rest should come naturally.

It would be cool if the castle had a moat and a few rivers leading off from it off the edges of the build. Than once the rivers go off the edges it goes down in some waterfalls into a gutter at the steam punk part. The gutters (or aqueducts if you want to view it that way) branch off going back in and down hill towards the center. In the center the water goes back up in pipes refilling the moat.

that diagram I made quickly in paint
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 04:48:04 PM by Bester Bageler »

damn, it would be sorta like laputa

bravo