Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 90902 times)

byebye khaz :))))

I'll be out for a couple of weeks because of midyears madness. Will try to make sketches though.

Cohort website got a new record!
We got 500 visitors last week and 128 Wednesday :)
Also, this port is the 723th :) hi barnabie :3

Also, this port is the 723th :) hi barnabie :3
geez 723 of these things:

anyway congrats on the rise on the number of visitors keep it up

geez 723 of these things:

anyway congrats on the rise on the number of visitors keep it up

Rofl!

Thanks you! I hope we will reach 10000 visitors before the month of march, 10k in 1 year, It will be superbe :3 I'll offer every cohort member a server lol

Rofl!

Thanks you! I hope we will reach 10000 visitors before the month of march, 10k in 1 year, It will be superb :3 I'll offer every cohort member a server lol

Quick! Everyone tell your parents, grandmothers, cousins, brothers, sisters, dogs, cats, and local hobos to visit the website!

Yay! Speaking of members... Am i officially a member or are you guys still voting/discussing?

still discussing, but it wont be long =)

help me decide. AoB, CoHort, [H], or something else.

Looking for a good building clan, generally surrounded by people better than me. I'm good for some interior, little exterior, general help. Didn't know where to put this.

post your best build, right now

yeah, they all have surprisingly rock solid styles, so that would be the best way to decide

yeah, they all have surprisingly rock solid styles, so that would be the best way to decide
this really isnt true. Most building clans vary in building styles. This statement doesnt really make sense because not all members in a clan use a universal building style.

how does this help me decide which clan I should try and join?

how does this help me decide which clan I should try and join?
I personally would tell you to go for AoB (still love ya cohort <3) because we are trying to revive the clan and are currently working on a mansion project. We would defo appreciate some help and u can certainly learn some techniques from the members we currently have/recruited. This is solely my advice, but it is your choice. ;)