Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92796 times)

If i'm thinking of the right khaz  he has a point

i mean, khaz and I have already settled our differences but he has had incidents

Khaz showed me stuff in-game and I happily say yes now that I know what he's capable of.

me and khaz resolved our differences and its a yes from me, good to have another interior maker on the team

more progress on the project

if you've been to the server recently you might have caught a glimpse of the Zephyr, which is an airhship me and meineken have been making

sketch of idea

what we've got so far

I'd really like some good interior guys to help me build the bridge, which is going to look victorian esque

Just thought I'd give my unbiased opinion of Khaz

He is certainly better than Pass at building, Also thought Khaz was part of AoB, maybe he doesn't want to continue with them since they are half dead. He can kinda show off his ego but around the members of cohort I'm sure he would be chill

IMPORTANT

Here's my idea. Cohort isn't the most active of clans in terms of users, but i've devised a way we can get started on the castle

192x192 circular base

So basically, i'm going with bester's idea. Basically, the bricks in front of you are the base for the entire build. Now, what we can do is have people build parts of the castle in a modular fashion. You build your tower on a 16x16 base, and we can then later implement it into the build. This way, we don't all have to be on the server at once, and everyone has something to do. Now, by doing that, not only can we re-use certain modular castle pieces, we can also easily translate the build into the sky when the time comes.

basically, instead of building on the actual castle, you build the part you want to put in, you translate it unto the build, and then you can polish it up there.

I feel like this isn't a very novel idea by any sort but i really do want us to get some leverage on this because i feel like no one really is going forward in this build, and i want to know if we really want to build this.

so yeah

He is certainly better than Pass at building
excuse me? what was the point of saying this?
i'd certainly love to take part in a build off because i don't think this is true.

man i do love pointless arguing, definitely contributes to our projects

man i do love pointless arguing, definitely contributes to our projects
the project looks great btw!!!!!!!!!

his building skills are average
He is certainly better than Pass at building
excuse me? what was the point of saying this?

I think this was just a clever way of saying Gizmo finds your building skills below average.

More images from Khaz!
Remember, he is more an interior builder! he applied mostly at it!

Wow holy moly. When did khaz learn to build? Last time I saw him he was building crappy knife TDM layouts all the time.