Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92672 times)

Wow holy moly. When did khaz learn to build? Last time I saw him he was building crappy knife TDM layouts all the time.
i thought the same. the second i heard khaz i thought of someone who built knife tdms and likes to troll.

Khaz said he never hosted or built any knife tdms.

i thought the same. the second i heard khaz i thought of someone who built knife tdms and likes to troll.
i heard you stole his name and blackmailed him about it

lol pass was the one who stole it?

Let's talk about projects, please.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:43:00 PM by Sylvanor »

Khaz is pretty loving fantastic, so I'll spare myself from writing a lengthy review and say yes :)

Regarding the project: will the sections be circular?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:11:58 AM by Ladezkik »

Khaz is pretty loving fantastic, so I'll spare myself from writing a lengthy review and say yes :)

Regarding the project: will the sections be circular?
no, they just have to fit with the circular design. i trust your intuition

BTW im thinking we should follow lordy lord's castle walls stylistically for the castle design, they are located near the steampunk tower

if someone could sketch out a design for the castle, that would be cool as castle's aren't really my forte

Might sketch it out..... maybe. It'd be the most planning I've ever done for a build ;o

If I do, I'll be sure to make multiple ones to get some sense of the possibilities available.

he also stole Boltster name

Actually, at this point I think the REAL shape of the thing is irrelevant. I think it's pretty logical to start out from a circle tho. The castle will not be round as the circle but we can use the lines to get an idea of how big the thing will be.

Also, very cool with the vessel.. but keep it at one will ya. Do not want to take too much time on sideprojects. We probably could have this airborne docking station thing at the castle.. where we can put this.. or it can fly on it's own outside. We'll see.

Hold on Anti, I used 4x2 bricks for my facade. Lordy used 2x1 (well actually he used vertical plates). Is that a problem?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:12:34 AM by Sleven »

Can some one pm me the castles fruit?

Is diz a good building cl4n??/?

he also stole Boltster name

Actually, at this point I think the REAL shape of the thing is irrelevant. I think it's pretty logical to start out from a circle tho. The castle will not be round as the circle but we can use the lines to get an idea of how big the thing will be.

Also, very cool with the vessel.. but keep it at one will ya. Do not want to take too much time on sideprojects. We probably could have this airborne docking station thing at the castle.. where we can put this.. or it can fly on it's own outside. We'll see.

Hold on Anti, I used 4x2 bricks for my facade. Lordy used 2x1 (well actually he used vertical plates). Is that a problem?
i would prefer a wall with the width of lordy's, but it just has to fit in in the end. it should all be totally homogeneous design