Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92149 times)

how does this help me decide which clan I should try and join?
which one do you match most

this really isnt true. Most building clans vary in building styles. This statement doesnt really make sense because not all members in a clan use a universal building style.
generally speaking each clan's group builds are very identifiable in a unified style
thus, "group"

It sounds arrogant to imply cohort is like, the highest echlion, but I spent weeks building my app and barely got in, so you gotta be sure of your own talents

regardless, show us somethin, or link us to a gallery post

Blimp! Blimp! Blimp! Blimp!

I spent weeks building my app and barely got in
Can I be Lad and just be let in as a member?

Can I be Lad and just be let in as a member?
that's not up for me to decide, but just because you're a good builder doesn't mean instant access to COHORT; a good app proves you have drive to actually be in thr clan and willing to prove yourself

Lad proved me too many times he is an excellent builder, it was not necessary for him to apply in the 'regular way'. If you want I enter, feel free to apply!

I'm sorry if it seems unfair that some people don't have to app, but I can assure you that they already proved themselves capable. It's tougher for an outsider. I know Lade so it was np for him.

So I decided to sketch a plan for the thing.. seeing Anti been talking so much about a plan. Although I can't draw at all.. ehh oh well. I made a birdsview plan, starting with the actual shape. I tried to have it as varied and sort of.. unsymmetrical as possible. >.<

And here I started lining the buildings. The crosses are towers, however that doesn't mean they're huge pinnacles with a point cross roof but only point out that it is a elevated solo establishment. And then there's walls and roofs. I decided not to make the main body of the castle as I don't really know how to shape it. But oh well you see the huge gap, castle will be there. Proportions are kinda off so don't worry it's not THAT big.

I was thinking yellow area actually could be Anti's thing he's worked on. It would be this solo pinnacle on a standalone island with just something connecting it to the castle. Green is the area for the dock. Red is the main castle. It should fill out the gap more tho.. closer to the outer walls. There's a gap in the red that I was thinking maybe would be Lordy's square or something. Orange is a part of the main castle. I was thinking it as a sort of grand hall. Imagine like the great hall from harry potter. hehe. And maybe some stereotypical flying buttress on the outer wall of the hall. The blue could be the facade I started on the server. Proportions uncertain..

This is the first sketch I did and it came out like utter stuff. xD It shouldn't look like this. I just wanted to show off what I've done. hehe

Oh well.. this is just some brainstorming from my side. I'm talking as if it's already settled heh.. Feel free to discuss.

This is a sketch I made some years ago that I've never fulfilled in bl. I just wanted to show it as I don't think I've ever done. :P

YES! That is spot on!

good thing today is friday!

wow nice Sleven!

Also, page 50 :3

This is a sketch I made some years ago that I've never fulfilled in bl. I just wanted to show it as I don't think I've ever done. :P

*cough*Cohort HQ *cough*
But that's for later, maybe.

Omg yes cohort hq pls

Omg yes cohort hq pls

NO! gothicsteampunkflyingcastleof doom first!

hell yeah

cohort birthday boy here! gonna finally work on that castle soon

Hi!!!! :))))

Here's a fleeting idea I grabbed and brutally beat down onto paper.