Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 92806 times)

Added part I forgot to mention.

Khaz, bl_id 18252, applied to Cohort, but he cant post because of some internet stuff. Here are his words and his application:

In late 2012 I saw Sylvanor was hosting his Seattle build publicly so I joined the server, only to be utterly amazed at what I saw.
then found out about his clan Cohort and thus began the long relay of inspiration to practice my building skill and prepare myself.
I developed a rather exceptional modern building style that I think is arguably the most unique blockland has ever seen, and I would like to share my arts with the clan and the community.
And so, despite my disability to access the Blockland forums, by my permission sylvanor shows upon you my recent project of Megalobby!
I hope will enjoy it!

Here is some pics of my project: the Megalobby:

Laputa trolol.

Khaz's app.

You got some neat designs, but I can't really get a decent view of the thing from pics. This interior I guess shows off some talent, but it seems like a way too small app to actually taken much time. Ehm, many components I miss, would like to see an exterior by you. I saw your really cool pagoda.. but I don't think that's enough as an exterior showcase. I need more from you Khaz.

Wait.. can he even read this?

he cant i send this to him.
Notr by me: Cohort need also some inside builder, i really suck at interiors lol

for what i see so far, the interior stuff i mean, i give it a 8/10!
of course i need to see some oustide by you yes, but for the interior, i am amazed!

khan is a known troll. he cannot post because hes been banned multiple times. he lied to you about his reputation. his building skills are average but I wouldn't accept him purely based on how stuff his reputation is. just trying to help you guys out. don't say "ohohojhohojos wowooooo why u accept furdle cigarette!!!!!"

don't say "ohohojhohojos wowooooo why u accept furdle cigarette!!!!!"
Why not? Because it totally counters all of the things you said in that same post?

khan is a known troll. he cannot post because hes been banned multiple times. he lied to you about his reputation. his building skills are average but I wouldn't accept him purely based on how stuff his reputation is. just trying to help you guys out. don't say "ohohojhohojos wowooooo why u accept furdle cigarette!!!!!"

Who is khan?

Who is khan?
khaz sorry you know what i meant.

autocorrect is a bitch.

steampunk castle need more terrain lol
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:54:23 AM by Sylvanor »

i will make my own opinion about it thanks
i'm not forcing my opinion upon you. just trying to open your eyes. it seems you want to accept him based purely that you like him.

and nice edit.

your so on the wrong track lol, you asked me to no more post on your topic, please, do the same, it will be appreciated, thanks!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:10:31 AM by Sylvanor »

your so on the wrong track lol, you asked me to no more post on your topic, please, do the same, it will be appreciated, thanks!
lol im just trying to help. all you do in my topic is insult furdle and tell me that my clan should die. i atleast contribute to this thread some times.

If he acts up too much Pass, They can just kick him out of the clan you know.

khaz sorry you know what i meant.

autocorrect is a bitch.

ok thank you for the tip Pass