Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1853  (Read 114944 times)

Video should be added to Steam Greenlight later, anyone notice in the video where the bit picked up a hat when stepping on something?

Edit: I just realized the shark grabbed the guy out of the boat...does this mean we are no longer safe from attacks in vehicles?

now we wait for the additions for these bot events

Now I feel like playing Blockland even more!

This is definetly better than Interiors and Terrains, I wonder what else we will be able to have now without that restriction.

Blocko-Technic?...Blocknic?

Edit:Also just realized:
  • Fixed some cases of loading events erroneously triggering the admin-only check
Now I can truly start eventing my stuff properly.

But I do have one question...Where Legacy door events affected when that bug existed?
If they were I feel like a bid idiot now.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:32:03 PM by ShadowZero »

Now I feel like playing Blockland even more!

This is definetly better than Interiors and Terrains, I wonder what else we will be able to have now without that restriction.

Blocko-Technic?...Blocknic?
Bots that can drive vehicles and land planes.....or can they do this?
Lol imagine.

Bots that can drive vehicles and land planes.....or can they do this?
Lol imagine.

as I said
now we wait for the additions for these bot events

I have a few botholes my self.

Hope the crashing when being eaten is fixed soon.

Make some player types of the minecraft passive mobs. That would be awesome.

(Pig, sheep, cow, chicken, those things)
non-minecraft ones exist.
but not ai. Probably in the next update, there will be bot AI stuff
*facepalm
saw this after posted

badspot put one in the code...
It could be a glory hole.

For some reason when I try to host the SpeekKart game mode, it continuously cycles through all of the kart tracks. Anyone else experiencing this?

I wish I got to beta test these at your server before they came out, still banned...

I've been trying to make a highway with bots driving down it, and they refuse to drive in a straight line between two perfectly aligned points, they always just kinda float off to one side :s

awesome

edit: every time I hit a shark with the kart on that new map the screen goes white with a red tint and blockland freezes up.  then i have to restart the game.  happening to anyone else?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:54:36 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »