Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1855  (Read 59356 times)

This may have something to do with the fact that the Impact font can't be larger than 23 (or <font:Impact: 23>, whatever size that is) in game.
Yes it can be larger?

On Mac, the largest size font is 23
Sounds like a OS based problem, I don't think its Blockland's problem.

It seems that every time you hit send on the events of a blockhead hole they events apply, but they completely disappear.

This is incredibly annoying

Is it just my problem or is anyone else getting this too?

Nevermind the problem has seemed to have fixed itself...  I think it was something to do with the advanced events gui addon
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:56:30 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

It seems that every time you hit send on the events of a blockhead hole they events apply, but they completely disappear.

This is incredibly annoying

Is it just my problem or is anyone else getting this too?

Nevermind the problem has seemed to have fixed itself...  I think it was something to do with the advanced events gui addon
I'm getting that too. I might have to remove that as well.

How do you make a bot not spawn intill activated by events?
EDIT: oops wrong thread.

Was making shaders really worth it? They don't even work for some people!!!!! So was ACTUALLY worth it? :panda:

Was making shaders really worth it? They don't even work for some people!!!!! So was ACTUALLY worth it? :panda:
are you kidding me

stop running that internal intel celeron graphics chip and get with the ATI times noob.

stop running that internal intel celeron graphics chip and get with the ATI times noob.
nvidia*