Author Topic: 2013/03/11 - Blockland r1855  (Read 58060 times)

That's a good point Tony..

Why do we have a setteam event and team chat, and yet nothing we would use them for by default? That doesn't make any sense

That's a good point Tony..

Why do we have a setteam event and team chat, and yet nothing we would use them for by default? That doesn't make any sense
It'd make sense if team chat was named differently, something like Minigame Chat. And setteam event, maybe it groups bots as allys or something?

It'd make sense if team chat was named differently, something like Minigame Chat. And setteam event, maybe it groups bots as allys or something?
probably
that's what i used it for
you see my friends
sharks hate blockheads
blockhead hate sharks
assign them both to the same team
they're both friends
hooray

BUG:
When you have bot damage on in a minigame, when a bot is evented, it will just go off and do it's own thing instead of staying still or whatever.

slayer feels way too "not default"
That's because it's not default.

slayer feels way too "not default"
As far as I know, it's not intended to feel default (correct me if otherwise).

It's supposed to just provide a basis to build your DM around, and it's loaded with features and options to suit your style of gameplay.

Plus the old TDM sucked.

what was wrong with the old tdm :(

You mean the one Space guy made?
I think it was space guys?

All I remember is that there were only 2 TDM addons.

I still love tdm more because slayer still doesnt have leaders

That's because it's not default.
Just cause it's not default doesn't mean it has to feel like a foreign mod ;o

I will agree that Slayer doesn't feel default enough but it does have a lot more features than old TDM so it's cool.

Just cause it's not default doesn't mean it has to feel like a foreign mod ;o

I will agree that Slayer doesn't feel default enough but it does have a lot more features than old TDM so it's cool.
This is really the wrong thread to be discussing all this in, but do you have any suggestions on how I can make it more default-like?

Nothing. It was a useful, well-made mod that I used for years. Space Guy just moved on to bigger and better things I think.

This is really the wrong thread to be discussing all this in, but do you have any suggestions on how I can make it more default-like?
IDK it's more or less just like the overall feel of the gui and stuff.  It isn't that big of a deal to me

I still love tdm more because slayer still doesnt have leaders
That's a pretty stupid reason not to like Slayer.

Especially since a Leaders mod for slayer has been made.

Bug detected, this time regarding GameModes.
When a bot is spawned in a gamemode when the minigame is default, the bot won't attack players at all.
Lets take shark, for example. If I have a default minigame, bot will just do it's thing and go wander around ignoring all the players. However, if I create my own minigame, they will act like sharks.
Please fix ._.